RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Greatest BBaller besides MJ (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=140716)

headgames 08-08-04 06:21 PM

Greatest BBaller besides MJ

Who's the greatest BBaller besides MJ...........................

Ima have to give my vote to...........

Magic Johnson
Wilt Chamberlain
Bill Russell

I think its one of them

FLooZe 08-08-04 06:48 PM

Magic Johnson was the greatest after MJ.MJ was untouchable.

Archeologist 08-08-04 06:51 PM

Rascal can dunk so he wins like that..
pz.

Enygma 08-08-04 06:59 PM

You forgot Larry Bird. He could have been the second greatest of all time. Maybe you guys are just too young to remeber him playing. Seeing him play was like watching the first Dream Team (which he was coincidentally on ;)) play a team like Batswana, just owning people. He shot over double teams, under triple teams and still managed to find time to spread the ball around to his supporting cast......DOPE!!!!

headgames 08-08-04 08:49 PM

nah, I know Larry was one of the greatest but nah, I think Magic was better, n Bill Russell played for the Celtics to and had like 13 championships with them, dope shit, n yo Wilt Chamberlain was an insane baller, he got 100 points in a single game, a record still heald in the nba here today, the only one baller who came close to it was MJ, and he only had 75 points, thats why I gave it to them, and Magic, well you know that shit already, n yo ima add some one i forgot, DR.J Julius Ervin, that boy had the sickest dunks ever, and a sweet games

Introspect. 08-08-04 08:50 PM

larry bird nuff said

C-Explicit 08-08-04 08:54 PM

Yeah Larry Bizzird fo sho.. hes DOPE

headgames 08-08-04 09:02 PM

nah, I know Larry was one of the greatest but nah, I think Magic was better, n Bill Russell played for the Celtics to and had like 13 championships with them, dope shit, n yo Wilt Chamberlain was an insane baller, he got 100 points in a single game, a record still heald in the nba here today, the only one baller who came close to it was MJ, and he only had 75 points, thats why I gave it to them, and Magic, well you know that shit already, n yo ima add some one i forgot, DR.J Julius Ervin, that boy had the sickest dunks ever, and a sweet games

F.T.C 08-08-04 10:03 PM

larry byrd.

headgames 08-08-04 10:14 PM

Aight then shit, if it makes you Guys happy, i'll give my props to Bird also aight, i'll add him in,

Bill Russell
Magic Johnson
Larry Bird
Wilt Chamberlain
Julias Erving

~Luciano~ 08-08-04 10:21 PM

Man ya sleepin on the white wonder s
Jerry West and Pistol Pete

Terumoto 08-08-04 10:30 PM

wtf?!
skip 2 my lou?!
hot-sauce?!
1/2 man 1/2 amazing!?
main-event?!
5.0.?!

..... and larry bird i guess...

headgames 08-08-04 11:41 PM

man lol, know your shit, skip to my lou plays as good as all the other and 1 ballers, and in the nba skip aint even an allstar, what you think woulda happened if t-mac joined team and 1........................ my point exactly,

headgames 08-08-04 11:44 PM

Nah Troop, i may be white, but trust me i know my hoops, and Pistol Pete dominated the NCAA more then the NBA, he was a great player and all-star, but yo he cant compare to the rest of the baller on my list, and Jerry west, well ye, he was an insane shooter, Mr. Clutch, i know this shit, but i still dont think he is the equivelnt to the rest of the boys on my list...............

Restricted 08-09-04 12:05 AM

Lets Say...

Dr.J

Magic Johnson

Mogsy Bouges

Larry Bird

Wilt Chamberlin

~R~