RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Happy B-Day 2 me.. woo hoo 21 nah mean? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248050)

Dabatos 11-27-08 10:11 AM

Happy B-Day 2 me.. woo hoo 21 nah mean?

:).. and happy thanksgiving homies!

King Solo 11-27-08 10:20 AM

21 is a good year... I partied like a mufugga on my 21st birthday..

god damn though, i gonna be 23 in 4 months.. man, i feel old :(

Dabatos 11-27-08 10:22 AM

hahhaa.. cant wait till im 23 or 24.. thats when my girl gonna graduate and than we'll get married

11-27-08 10:35 AM

rather then not

WhoAmI 11-27-08 01:18 PM

happy birthday man...thas gonna be me soon im 21 in just over a couple months

_Talksic_ 11-27-08 11:12 PM

happy birthday.

SerB 11-28-08 09:00 PM

and ur victim ass is still on this site. hahahaahahaha

Dabatos 11-29-08 08:55 PM

word thanks bros... my victim ass is only on this site a few minutes every or every other day. I work 5- days a week making more money than your ass and will be making even more money later on when I graduate.. so homie shh.. Got a fiance, moving into my homie, and making bank. You been ont his site how long? a few years? Your lyrics still suck and cant make shit with audio. So homie.. just stay quiet before you make yourself look more stupid than your ass already is.

La Cosa Nostra 11-29-08 09:47 PM

I went to a girls 21st last night... the amount of times I saw her ass was pretty fucken cool...

cept I went with two other girls who both pre-decided they were were taking me home with them so I was left powerless to get on the hunt... and unfortunatly had to leave early cause of some dumb female bullshit, i talked to some girl who slept with one of my girls ex boyfriends or some stupid crap that girls get shitty about...

I stuck it in her ass to get back at her for making me leave early....

thats an insight into my night last night at a 21st anyway... have fun with yours bud.....

QsAlias 11-30-08 03:38 PM

Happy B day dude...

I remember happier times when we used to collab.

Those were the days.

SerB 12-01-08 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
word thanks bros... my victim ass is only on this site a few minutes every or every other day. I work 5- days a week making more money than your ass and will be making even more money later on when I graduate.. so homie shh.. Got a fiance, moving into my homie, and making bank. You been ont his site how long? a few years? Your lyrics still suck and cant make shit with audio. So homie.. just stay quiet before you make yourself look more stupid than your ass already is.

stfu. your a fucking victim. 21 year old victim. your still on this site = victim.
If i was ur age and was still on this site id feel like a victim too, but im not your age so i feel like a champ. ur fiance is a slut.

Dabatos 12-02-08 12:28 AM

lol fiance is a slut? Nice diss homie. A champ doing what? You feel like a champ for being younger than me and on this site? I go on this site 5 minutes a day as much as anyone goes on myspace/friendster/facebook. And with the other 23 hours of my day I'm working making bank. But yeah, bro feel like a champ when you were never respected as an emcee or even a textee on a stupid internet site? Yeah bro feel like a champ.

SerB 12-02-08 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
lol fiance is a slut? Nice diss homie. A champ doing what? You feel like a champ for being younger than me and on this site? I go on this site 5 minutes a day as much as anyone goes on myspace/friendster/facebook. And with the other 23 hours of my day I'm working making bank. But yeah, bro feel like a champ when you were never respected as an emcee or even a textee on a stupid internet site? Yeah bro feel like a champ.

I will feel like a champ. look how many posts you got son. you probally have more accounts too.

.Eternal. 12-02-08 02:36 AM

^ lol how could u talk u got half of what he got in 2 years

anxiety 12-02-08 01:35 PM

Ya. I got a lots of posts and i havent even really been on this site in like 3 years. Peep the kids with over 10,000... hmm