RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Cleveland: just another white suburb? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=153414)

KiTTie 10-04-04 07:01 PM

Cleveland: just another white suburb?

a lotta ppl think that cleveland just another white suburb..... but most of them aint never even BEEN 2 cleveland.... aint u never heard of the Cleveland Projects? so 4 all who underestimate clevelands toughness in the US society, shout wut u think....

KiTTie 10-04-04 07:28 PM

yo, PLEASE tell me wut u think so i can set them haters straight...... cleveland aint sum pussy town...

AutoMATIKā„¢ 10-04-04 08:06 PM

ummmmm ... whats your point? ...

KoObOo 10-05-04 02:06 AM

yea what is ur point... and whoeva sayin that shit fkn idiotz.

KiTTie 10-05-04 07:39 AM

im SAYING a lotta ppl think clevelands just sum white suburbian town, i wanna know if that IS wut yall think, cause if it is then u dead wrong....

Soulless 10-05-04 07:46 AM

nope....

what is the point of this.....

............................... and no i dont think cleveland is a white suburb... but who cares...

KiTTie 10-05-04 07:48 AM

just fuck it... if u aint gonna understand it the 1st time, theres no point in explaining it agian...... so if u dont unuderstand the SIMPLE concept of this thread, dont post 2 it.

La Cosa Nostra 10-05-04 07:51 AM

Eh @ this thread.

Everywhere has rough areas and bitch areas. And what did you expect to prove by posting this on AN INTERNET FORUM ??

KiTTie 10-05-04 07:54 AM

wuts that supposed 2 mean? im JUST GOD DAMN SAYING that everybody thinks cleveland is an all white town. i disagree and i want to see if anyone feels the same way i do...

Soulless 10-05-04 07:59 AM

*agrees with poet*.....

*laughs when this herb tries to defend his gangter ways by posting a interenet thread saying how hard his neighborhood is*.....

umm nuff said

KiTTie 10-05-04 08:02 AM

umm... SHE!!!! (ps: i aint sayin my neighborhood is rough, just makin it clear that it aint no fuckin suburb...)

Detrimental 10-05-04 08:06 AM

a lolt of people say that......a lot of people and Akron where i live say Cleveland is just another bitch place that tries crackin on Akron......they right......but then again wrong cuz Cleveland is ruff in some areas.....mostly east side of Cleveland....Cleveland is a ruff place and Akron is too.....but Cleveland is just ruffer just cuz they city is WAY bigger...butthere was no point.....let all those other people think what they want......cuz you know how it really is.....i do too..... a lot of people do....but you aint gettin ANY point across on the INTERNET...i mean come one.....think.....these people hardheaded!

KiTTie 10-05-04 08:17 AM

ok..... welll i aint really EXACTLY live in c-town... more like in between cleveland and euclid..... but w/e

Nynth Degree 10-05-04 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyvon
...welll i aint really EXACTLY live in c-town...

Then why are you so damn passionate about this thread? And besides, you're on a RAP FORUM, so how could you forget Bone Thugs N' Harmony, who came from, um...fuck, where are they from, it's on the tip of my tounge...CLEVELAND, OHIO.

You say you're a 13 year old white girl? Then go listen to NSync and make sure you know what you're talking about next time...

La Cosa Nostra 10-05-04 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
You say you're a 13 year old white girl? Then go listen to NSync and make sure you know what you're talking about next time...

Playing on steriotypes.. :nono:

But I agree, this chick is being a bit wack..