RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Lady Sovereign's album is... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240424)

Shear Kaughn 03-04-07 01:42 AM

Lady Sovereign's album is...

...suprisingly pretty bumpin...

i was kinda skeptical of listening to some small white girl from great britain.....but this shit is pretty hot..

P To Tha R! 03-04-07 06:33 AM

lol dawg it's whackness..how the fuk can u like da bitch?..lol..she like some hoe i wud jus slap everytime she came near me lol...shit is whack 2 me

High-Dro 03-04-07 12:14 PM

i hate her....i dont like female rappers, especially small white ones with british accents...i wanna punch her in the face

Shear Kaughn 03-04-07 01:36 PM

well shit..i thought it was pretty cool

dont' get me wrong..it wasn't the dopest shit i've ever heard

but it was bumpin to me

Crooked Hat 03-04-07 02:11 PM

..."Greg" those chicks look maybe 12-13 in your sig..

and i heard this chick once. I mean she can outrap anyone on this board.. which of course is an obvious statement. but she's not my taste. i wasn't really feeling what i heard from her in the first place, doubt i'll fuck with her album.

Lyriclesolja 03-04-07 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
well shit..i thought it was pretty cool

dont' get me wrong..it wasn't the dopest shit i've ever heard

but it was bumpin to me

isnt she with the ROC now?....if so she gotta be dope...i might not buy her album but i will be waiting to hear her singles...

Past Tense 03-04-07 03:34 PM

Iono she reminds me of the chick of the white rappper show to much

it seems like the only girls who want to be rappers are white and have an accent

Daubs 03-04-07 04:11 PM

Shes Fuckin Jokesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Paranoid 03-04-07 04:13 PM

I dislike her music period.

J. Luth 03-04-07 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltaire
I dislike her music period.

^no... more like you get one once a month

Mad Dog 03-05-07 05:53 AM

Maan...Sovereigns got a few good tracks that i've heard...i like her swagger...although her accent DOES seem mad forced...but some stuff she's done i've bumped my head to many a time...she lacks consistancy...definitely not the best female rapper we have over here...personally Baby Blue should of got a Def Jam UK contract WAYYYY before Sovereign but hey...i've heard worse than Sov

J.D 03-05-07 06:21 AM

lol my friends got her on msn....i really just dislike her music in general, i can see why some people could like it though

DEFY 03-05-07 07:50 AM

@ mad dog..u know that son, baby blue is so much better than that bitch...bare female rappers from the UK, could piss all over her...shystie , bab blue and tor just to name a few...

High-Dro 03-05-07 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crooked Hat
..."Greg" those chicks look maybe 12-13 in your sig..

and i heard this chick once. I mean she can outrap anyone on this board.. which of course is an obvious statement. but she's not my taste. i wasn't really feeling what i heard from her in the first place, doubt i'll fuck with her album.

they are roommates at university....also, if you saw the rest of their bodies you wouldnt think they looked 12-13

Pure Knowledge 03-05-07 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
it seems like the only girls who want to be rappers are white and have an accent

Wtf, how much of an idiot are you?