RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Asher Roth's album sucked (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250108)

TeamOne 04-14-09 12:49 AM

Asher Roth's album sucked

can people stop talking about him now.....

(this is more like a message to the world than to RV)

Ltizzle 04-14-09 01:12 AM

His album came out already? Didn't even know...

Was never really a fan of the guy, but I figured I'd give it a listen, probably won't even bother now though...

JTR 04-14-09 01:26 AM

Dude... Team One, you're so upset about this guy ever getting publicity because you don't like his rap lol. He's just another rapper eh, wether he deserves it or not he's doing his thing. BUT the thing is, people like you, doing what you're doing right now, are what gave him publicity and marketed him and made his career. I think Asher would love to thank you... think about it...

La Cosa Nostra 04-14-09 01:43 AM

I could of told you his album would suck.....

_Talksic_ 04-14-09 02:12 AM

some of his shits alright

ThatsWhatSheSaid 04-14-09 06:23 AM

Theres something about the dude Ive hated since Ive heard of him, its not a white thing, or jealousy of his success, I just cant stand him

La Cosa Nostra 04-14-09 08:29 AM

yeah ive always felt the guy was a fuckhead for some reason...

might be due to how he looks like a total douchbag college student try hard rapper, or maybe how the guy just thinks hes so fucken cool on his videos n nothing he does is funny n makes you wanna punch him in the fucken head....

High-Dro 04-14-09 08:40 AM

asher roth sucks

TeamOne 04-14-09 09:38 AM

this is actually the first time ive really posted about him... it was simply a very concise album review... i didnt build his career by saying he sucks after he's already made it?

JTR 04-14-09 01:31 PM

the whole point of marketing is to get people like us on rapforums to talk about him

now people are gonna get curious when they view this thread to see if they think his album sucks too

shit I didnt even know his album was out... I do now thanks to you haha

and now im actually curious to give it a listen and hear how it sucks

thing is so will other people, but they might like it...

marketing

KOOL COL-B 04-14-09 02:37 PM

asher roth is fuckin gawbage. can't stand anythang he's ever made that I've heard. werd

TeamOne 04-15-09 10:42 AM

well seeings that the whole album leaked, and the only way youll get to listen right now is by illegally downloading it, i would say that their marketing plan is failing, since im sure their plan was to make money....

you cant have a shitty album leak.

La Cosa Nostra 04-15-09 11:36 AM

this is the times we live in....... and the dilemmas that up and comming artists face...

personally i give out my music for free and just make money off shows.. thats sort of just how it is now a days.. im more inclined on just letting people hear what i have to say and vibing with that than hustling my songs for petty cash..

ThatsWhatSheSaid 04-15-09 11:51 AM

I sense his album is full of

Cola 04-15-09 02:35 PM

i love college, HEY!!!