RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Black people it's time to stop complaining. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251671)

JTR 08-25-10 03:33 AM

Black people it's time to stop complaining.

You had your time for roughly 70 years now, but the past is the past and jews are back to being the #1 hated people in the world. We got the spot back so shut the fuck up :)

Red Bull 08-25-10 04:22 AM

Who is the best Jewish cook?

ichaboy 08-25-10 04:29 PM

lol @ "back to being the #1"

more like always was #1. It's just the black people got the huge pity party that the jews never received.

fizzzzzzace it.

JTR 08-26-10 05:40 AM

jews got their pity party, it's called Israel.

Red Bull - Hitler. Haha. *rolls eyes* (and no i've never heard that joke before)

And the black people didn't get a pitty party until a decade or two after slaverly was abolished

ichaboy 08-26-10 07:53 AM

Oh yeah.

Israel. The pity party: rhode island sized country with beaches lined with barbed wire whose bordered by about 8 neighbors that constantly threaten to invade and destroy everything they have.

educate yourself.

Magic5 08-27-10 12:20 AM

yeah jews are definitely the undisputed world heavyweight champions of being hated.

ridiculous shit. its gonna take a lot for blacks to take the crown ya dig.

JTR 08-27-10 03:12 AM

im tired of hearing other minorities fucking complain about being a minority in a white america and how hard it is. I'm not gonna start complaining about how much jews get shit on cuz that would just make me a hypocrite, im just gonna say we do, more then everyone else so suck it up!!

JTR 08-27-10 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichaboy
Oh yeah.

Israel. The pity party: rhode island sized country with beaches lined with barbed wire whose bordered by about 8 neighbors that constantly threaten to invade and destroy everything they have.

educate yourself.

uh yeah i've been educating myself for a while now. Israel is a beautiful country with a lot of beautiful sites, and the jews were given israel after world war 2 as their pity party.

The Jews in Israel would rather have their own haven and fight to remain there then to live somewhere else that isn't at war trust me

ichaboy 08-27-10 09:57 AM

No, I trust you.

But the blacks got a way bigger pity party than the jews.

If blacks got even close to what the jews got as a pity party, this would have happened:

"Here, you can have Nigeria. You're all exiled to Nigeria. Not only that, but we'll be bombing you every 1-2 years."

JTR 08-27-10 08:02 PM

lol they didn't exile them though the jews wanted israel cuz it's the holy land. That's the only reason they get bombarded by arabs anyways

ichaboy 08-27-10 08:27 PM

outside of all religious means, that is the equivalent. that's what i implied.

JTR 08-27-10 09:35 PM

in that case true.

KOOL COL-B 08-27-10 11:30 PM

My best friend is Lebanese and when her mom went to our high school, some white girl ran into her and said "git tha fuck out of my way you fucking Jew", n her mom punched tha girl in tha face and shattered her glasses in her face, hahaha. werd

Cola 08-27-10 11:45 PM

i thought Kool was dead

KOOL COL-B 08-27-10 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cola
i thought Kool was dead

Only to my parents :( werd