RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Female wet dreams. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246443)

Chris Stylez 05-30-08 06:27 PM

Female wet dreams.

So I was talking to some females earlier today about Aladdin(Disney) about how the movie is the sex. And Princess Jasmine is amazing and how she was the one that caused my wet dream. And i started asking the females. Do you have wet dreams. They were like no I dont think so. Im not sure and whatever. So i started to think. Like If a female has a hot and sexy dream and their pussy gets all dripping wet and they cream themselves during the sleep and in a dream. can't that be considered a wet dream. So technicall females can have them anytime all the time...So discuss.

Can females have wet dreams?

05-30-08 06:38 PM

Dude, they do, why did you post this?

I don't know if the chicks you talked to lied to you, but you can trigger a wet dream, and girls can also have sex dreams which cause them to get wet, or ready for sex.

This topic is lame.

Cola 05-30-08 06:42 PM

i just got a boner

Chris Stylez 05-30-08 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Dude, they do, why did you post this?

I don't know if the chicks you talked to lied to you, but you can trigger a wet dream, and girls can also have sex dreams which cause them to get wet, or ready for sex.

This topic is lame.

Quiet virgin. You have no idea in which you speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cussing:

La Cosa Nostra 05-30-08 07:45 PM

my ex used to play with my cock and rub herself in her sleep sometimes...

she had sex dreams all the time.. they dont cream themselves they just get really wet and wake up horny....

but man, the real topic here... is that you used to bat off to a cartoon character... lmfao

how embarrasing to go and tell girls that...

J Summers 05-30-08 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
my ex used to play with my cock and rub herself in her sleep sometimes...

she had sex dreams all the time.. they dont cream themselves they just get really wet and wake up horny....

but man, the real topic here... is that you used to bat off to a cartoon character... lmfao

how embarrasing to go and tell girls that...

beledat..............

Chris Stylez 05-30-08 07:53 PM

lol Tch...Im man enough to hide no secrets.....Even though they did laugh at me....but they already know whats up in the bed room......And my adventures of breaking box springs...

05-30-08 07:56 PM

lol @ quiet virgin. Chicks be lying to you and shit, while you telling them the truth.

La Cosa Nostra 05-30-08 08:01 PM

i agree... i recon 2v is a virgin...

Tha .Q 05-30-08 08:07 PM

Stop pandering to these douche bags

05-30-08 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
i agree... i recon 2v is a virgin...

Reckon . Recon is a word but it's like Re-Con. lol.

SPELL PATROL

La Cosa Nostra 05-30-08 08:35 PM

your not really helping your case

05-30-08 08:37 PM

Part of me wants you to believe I'm a virgin.

And the other part doesn't really care.

Later.

Chris Stylez 05-30-08 09:36 PM

Yea....he doesnt want to beleive that what his first grade gym teacher Mr. Flowers did to him. Was considered as sex.

Also...I doubt they were lying since they were not sure about it....Either way...The world lies....if it only told me the truth i would start to feel left out....no point in knowing a pointless truth if everyone belives in a meaningful lie.

Chris Stylez 05-30-08 09:38 PM

Oh yeah for the record 2v....chief commissioner of the Spelling Patrol......FUCK CORRECT SPELLING....specially on the net...I aint writin no damn essay...