RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   the rapverse mixtapes (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246860)

SUPERVILLAIN 07-04-08 12:56 PM

the rapverse mixtapes

well...does anyone have any IMMACULATE copies of ALL of the r.v. mixtapes??? ya boy got his stolen out the whip back in '06 (the day after big proof passed, r.i.p.). i tried to hollar at strober about getting some new copies a minute ago, but he said that he doesn't save anything in the long run. so how about it??? i'd like to snatch up some duplicates but i haven't been lucky enough to find anyone who has any good discs still. so...could anyone assist me in regards resolving this situation???

get at me.

supervillain...c.s. life

dutch 07-04-08 01:01 PM

i never herd of 1 and if there is i need to hear it...

GKillaz05 07-04-08 01:28 PM

yo dawg, that sucks shit homie...
similar thing happened to me, now I only have dr. dre cronic, xibit - restless, and belly - revaltionary

but that would be sweet if someone could post them online so I could download them and burn them again, and did anyone get the 3rd one? I never did so im just wonderin' if anyone one might have...

Also Known. 07-04-08 01:32 PM

I got a better idea. Why live in the past when we could make the future happen, lets make a new mixtape! Q complains about a dead site I'm sure this would liven it up. Down?

Ysdat 07-04-08 04:50 PM

manI just shifted house, and threw about 3 copys of the latest one away, I kept one though. I can email or post you a burnt copy if you want?

Adam 07-04-08 07:18 PM

How many was there, 2 or 3?

I have the first 2 in perfect condition still.

SUPERVILLAIN 07-04-08 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam

^^^g'yeah. you're the shit. those are the 2 that i am missing. i have a copy of the 3rd one. let me know whats up playboy. word. hollar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Lavish
I got a better idea. Why live in the past when we could make the future happen, lets make a new mixtape! Q complains about a dead site I'm sure this would liven it up. Down?

^^^great idea. i agree with you. i'd have to hit an actual studio to lace my tracks...but i am definately game for it. BUT, as far as overall sentimentality is concerned...i'd still like to have the 'unpolished r.v. classics' in my library too. :thumbup:

s.v.

SUPERVILLAIN 07-04-08 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
manI just shifted house, and threw about 3 copys of the latest one away, I kept one though. I can email or post you a burnt copy if you want?

^^^good lookin' out folkers. i think that i have that one though...i'll check my disc out and let you know crhymie. :thumbup:

s.v.

SUPERVILLAIN 07-04-08 07:43 PM

oh yeah...

...thank you for the assistance gentlemen. i appreciate it. wordness.

the supe

_Talksic_ 07-04-08 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Lavish

for real lets get another mixtape going that would be dope..
ill lay down some tracks.

.Eternal. 07-04-08 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam

think u could post them up? i need them

Cola 07-04-08 10:34 PM

fuck a RV mixtape, just get Tha Q's mixtape...cuz its just as rare