RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Assistance (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   "Professional" programs? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=85336)

J.Dubya 10-13-03 03:26 PM

"Professional" programs?

I was just wondering what professional producers use. I've heard they use Pro Tools. Any of y'all know if they do or if not what they do use?

DEL the funkee 10-13-03 03:42 PM

Protools
Cubase

who knows, who cares?

xkwest 10-13-03 04:15 PM

its not about what kind of professional gear they use....
its about how professional their creativity is.
there's no need to define professional...

just blaze uses a mpc4000; while 9th wonder uses fruityloops
alchemist uses an asr-10; while kanye west uses the mpc2000xl

who's more professional?... who's gettin' paid?
all of them are professional; all of them don't let their gear restrain their creativity....

who knows there could be somone else... that blows up and uses acid 4.0 or someshit...

...OpeY... 10-13-03 04:44 PM

theres many mainstream artists that use Acid pro.

AbzTrak 10-13-03 05:40 PM

Word...It Ain't About The Equipment...Its All In The Producers Creativity...I Use Reason 2.0 And Cool Edit Pro 2.0...

Ajax 0042 10-13-03 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by xkwest
its not about what kind of professional gear they use....
its about how professional their creativity is.
there's no need to define professional...

just blaze uses a mpc4000; while 9th wonder uses fruityloops
alchemist uses an asr-10; while kanye west uses the mpc2000xl

who's more professional?... who's gettin' paid?
all of them are professional; all of them don't let their gear restrain their creativity....

who knows there could be somone else... that blows up and uses acid 4.0 or someshit...

dont matter what you use, what matters is how you use it and how it is, like xkwest said dont mean shit what ya got, some of your most poular artists use what we have... its not about equipment... its about skill n creativity....

...resp...

INsanity 10-13-03 08:14 PM

word west is right. and plus Pro Tools will cost u a fuckin mortage no lie. Thats mainly hardware based. Cubase is nice i use that but its all what u use how u use it. I use Cube Acid and Fruity. the only complaint i have wit fruity is I personally cant seem to find a nice pro sound but i know of some other cats on here that can but whatever dont shit out a whole load of money for PRo Tools or some expensive piece of equipment/software if u prefer fruity

MP~PHASIZ 10-13-03 09:16 PM

So can you make beats with Pro Tools or is it just for editing and stuff?

MP~PHASIZ 10-14-03 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JUS-10
So can you make beats with Pro Tools or is it just for editing and stuff?

INsanity 10-14-03 04:58 PM

yeah its MIDI compatible and i'm assuming tht u can sample, time stretch and what not and also u can record

MP~PHASIZ 10-14-03 06:35 PM

^What's the hardware you need?

...OpeY... 10-14-03 07:42 PM

a mic and anything else u would use to reco.... you know what, do some damn research before u blow up the forum with a million questions. damn fa real lol

MP~PHASIZ 10-14-03 10:53 PM

I have Pro Tools but it says the hardware can't been found when I try to use it.

Ajax 0042 10-15-03 06:50 AM

quit bein a dumbass n do some reserch, and look at other threads in this forum... theres another thread stating all the programs n what they do, look at that n all other similar threads like yours.....

MP~PHASIZ 10-16-03 09:26 AM

Does anyone know how you can update Cubase SX 1.02 to Cubase SX 2.0 for FREE?