RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   (10 minute) graf sketches (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246949)

SUPERVILLAIN 07-12-08 10:29 AM

(10 minute) graf sketches

yeah...i was bored.

this one chick wasn't getting proper reception with her cellphone at the time and i didn't have anything else to do (plus my break was almost over), so i decided to doodle it up with a permanent marker. i dropped this shit in less than 10 minutes. these pics don't showcase my overall skill level at all (just trust me), but i felt i'd throw them up anyway...maybe i can get y'all to post some shit up as well. :thumbup:

^^^an old hit handle/crew name.

^^^standard crew bomb.

^^^a character.

^^^an evil can character.

the super

_Talksic_ 07-12-08 10:49 PM

sick shit,you should put more up

La Cosa Nostra 07-13-08 04:11 AM

ill post a pic of last nights wall on the highway sound barrior when my friend puts it on his myspace thing..

i like the K in your tag bro.. not bad..

i wanna see an aerosol peice tho.. ill post the one i did last night soon as my mate puts it in his myspace.. we smashed a highway sound barrior with a sick murial..

SUPERVILLAIN 07-13-08 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
sick shit,you should put more up

^^^bastard face. lol. you act as though you haven't seen me get down before. you know how my boys and i killed shit around the town. i appreciate the free promotion though my crhymie. :thumbup: good lookin' out.

s.v.

WhoAmI 07-13-08 11:57 AM

that can looks cool for real props

Also Known. 07-13-08 01:15 PM

that looks sick bro!

Cola 07-13-08 06:20 PM

thats pretty good shit man. You look like you could go into drawing cartoons.

SUPERVILLAIN 07-13-08 06:45 PM

thank you gentlemen. word.

i swear that the sketches i posted up are very, very far from my sickest work, but i do appreciate all of the positive feedback.

when i was 10, i submitted some artwork to "marvel comics" and was pretty much told by a big-whig that i would have a job whenever i turned of age and moved out to nyc. lol. i've never capitalized on that offer. that's a pretty coveted position and i don't think that anything in life can be attained that easily. who knows though...maybe i'll draft up a porfolio sometime and see what happens. never say never. aim for the bleachers. :thumbup:

esvee, cee-ess

_Talksic_ 07-13-08 10:24 PM

yeah that is some sick graffi, i have seen you do better work, you should put some of it up.

Ysdat 07-14-08 02:32 AM

Yeh these are solid brother.

SUPERVILLAIN 07-14-08 08:41 AM

*blushes......and contemplates throwing some more rough sketches up soon.* :thumbup:

s.v.

La Cosa Nostra 07-16-08 07:53 AM

yo... heres some aerosol shit from the other night...

man.. this was on the highway, pretty mad spot, but just the same as supervillian, this shit doesent really showcase our skill....

this is me and poisn from ROF.. quick peice...

ill have some more next week.. theres way better pics but i can only get what poisn uploads to his myspace at the moment....

La Cosa Nostra 07-16-08 07:57 AM

i was fucken smashed off my face from xanax snow cones that night..

Ysdat 07-19-08 06:29 PM

Not bad, what do you write?

La Cosa Nostra 07-21-08 08:18 AM

man if you cant read that..

you dont do graffiti...