RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Mod Needed for Rv Awardz (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=178765)

eph 02-24-05 03:18 PM

Mod Needed for Rv Awardz

Mod Needed for RV Awardz

Qualifications

not currently a mod:
some one who can devote themselves
to the succession of the RVA forum.
essentially make RVA their priority.

possibly exempt from a crew, or favored group:
some one who can be trusted not to
favor single or multiple parties. who
will not segregate the forum.

a tourney member:
some one with a well rounded
background, showing their consistancy.
a portrait of self definition, providing
a currency of information that represents
their reliability.

1,000 posts plus:
some one of indignance. mature,
and known by the boards.

a reliable asset:
some one who is expected to
succeed further than fundamental
achievment. can personify their
entrance with a layout of ideal
movements and revolutions that
certify their initiation as a mod.

not persuasive:
some one not corruptable. who
cannot be payed to edit votes.
some one with enough rv cash
prior to the position, they will not
need the inquiry or satisfaction to
be easily overcome by means of
bribery.

a member, who does not beef:
some one with enough dignity and
goal to perform without envious acts.
one who is not a trifle of a mod. can
endure corrective critism without
retaliation. will not bargain popularity
with perfection.

an idealist:
some one who can be innovative.
one who can eliviate justice, and
kill any barrier that questions their
performance. who will provide new
information on an udated basis.

knows the boards well:
some one who can relate to the
boards that once controlled RV
months ago, and can confront the
conflicts of todays topics. yet some
one who is not conformed to the board.

any nominees ?

for your accord, Heather Divine.

eph 02-24-05 03:20 PM

lyricalflowz: Nominee

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyricalflowz
^^Damn, that sounds something like me. No Doubt. So I'd like to nominate myself in this, because I do'nt beef with anybody, and I don't care what anybody says. I'm active, and I meet the requirements that Eph just posted. I respect everybody's ideas, and what they have to say. Anything said is taken seriously. I'm trustful, and I don't dickride, and I tel how it is; If ya'll haven't noticed since I've been here. That's just a few reasons.

..Decree.. 02-24-05 03:21 PM

well im always online i most active then everybody so an peoples know i be honest wit shit so yea....:)

eph 02-24-05 03:21 PM

C.A.L.I : Nominee

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
i nominate myself check davincis vote thread strobe ive voted over 40 times in the past two weeks none have been dqed i always vote at least 15 times a week i constantly read peoples shit i mod the poetry league and have brought it back from the ashes it is ez to mod that so i have plenty of time also being most active as well i am always here people with under 20 posts a day or bad choiced because the awards have to be modded by someone who knows constantly whats going on on r.v and whos hot and whos not and whos winning and whos just beating noobs if you dont vote at least 10 times a week and have at least 20 posts a day this is not for you no way you can know whats going on in r.v which is a very active site i think id be a good choice for this

Class.Sic 02-24-05 03:22 PM

You already know im applying for this one...

thats right im running for Moderator of RV awards. I believe that i will be the perfect mod for the RV awards because i am very active and i have been here since most of not all of you have ...(dont respond to that)..so i would know what most people are like and what they might want to happen...everything will be updated everyday of the week ...with the exception of personal things, that i may have to attend to...so with that said...

running this shit like an election.... :thumbup:

distilled 02-24-05 03:28 PM

RV awards Is a drag.

Also, Mod's never get the bribes in the awards, it's the voters.

So you can try your hardest, but the way it's working at the moment, People are still gonna get their little net homies to go vote for them.

I have an idea on how to make it work.

but typing is such a drag :(

50Cal. 02-24-05 03:29 PM

im the best choice as shown by my post i vote for my enemys as they will tell you i dont hate vote ever as you see from above my credintials are good lyricalflowz and me are tight and have been since day one always but hes not a good choice at all he is way too inactive as i said someone who averges over 20 posts a day only should be a choice

distilled 02-24-05 03:32 PM

Is It jsut me, or are they Monthly awards, making Daily Post Count, totally irrelevant

JRoy 02-24-05 03:36 PM

Me right here........i'm hella active........i Favor no one.....i vote honest on who i think wins....i hate that d/r shit......i am on a lot and i've had modding experiance.........at school i was the person at the end of the year got all there awards at the final assembly.....so i've got experiance......and i have more then 1,000 posts......and well theres more and more and more

50Cal. 02-24-05 03:37 PM

^no distilled ill explain again but a person with a low post count is a person whos not here period a person who mods the awards must be around and be posting and voting so they know whos nice and whos not so they know d.r when its happening and can stop it as well as so they themselves can vote fair a person whos not active wont know il grammattics is dope at poetry or that metaphisic is dope at text or that hellfire is dope at poetry cuz they not here or looking around to see that post count is very important for a mod of r.v awards and thats word

villagepimp 02-24-05 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by distilled
RV awards Is a drag.

Also, Mod's never get the bribes in the awards, it's the voters.

So you can try your hardest, but the way it's working at the moment, People are still gonna get their little net homies to go vote for them.

I have an idea on how to make it work.

but typing is such a drag :(

I agree... people have to pay for awards... gay.

villagepimp 02-24-05 03:38 PM

I would do this... because my activity in TC is low anyways so I could leave if that would be a factor, which it shouldn't...

I do very little with bluesmoke with my main activity being on Wednesdays & Mondays...

So I could mod with great efficiency... however I'd rather work in Cypher.

Tmka"D" 02-24-05 03:43 PM

how about a team to do the RV awards yamean...and who better to help select tracks than the cats who are the most active and are FAIR...maybe a mod from those forums yamean...thats how me and some other cats ran the awards at this site i was adminin. it kept it very organinized and as fair as possible. NO dickriding bullshit one sided cats but cats that gonna listen or read the joint for what it is and say that shit is hot and not say well it hot but its not really my forte because its commercial or underground and say fuck it...

50Cal. 02-24-05 03:51 PM

^i Actual Think Youd Be Good So Wouldnt Nostradamous If Hed Do It Hed Be Good Me Or Him Is The Best Choices But Nos Might Be Too Busy Now

Tha Q 02-24-05 03:52 PM

RV awards are a Drag until yoiu win one.