RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Konquest Lyricist League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=159)
-   -   schema (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=167608)

street shorty 12-22-04 03:01 PM

schema

schema come on man u come online but u anit doing nuffin to do with this tourny load of peep signing up u dont tell um weither there in or not sort urself out man

girlmerkinu 12-22-04 03:12 PM

ur wack u need to respect ur elders

schema 12-22-04 03:13 PM

Im done modding...Virtue and Will-a-peer will be the new mods as of next week...

street shorty 12-22-04 03:19 PM

o gr8.............................

street shorty 12-22-04 03:19 PM

girlmerkinu - stupied newb go get merked

Ambient 12-22-04 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
Im done modding...Virtue and Will-a-peer will be the new mods as of next week...

u are joking right?

Acuity 12-22-04 03:24 PM

4 fuk sake.............yo schema, cnt u jus keep doin it homie?

T-Wrecks 12-22-04 04:09 PM

Why not just let me mod? I'm already a mod.

schema 12-22-04 04:22 PM

^because you are participating...if youd like to give up your title and sign out of the league you can mod with them...

this is a hell of a lot of work and Im not good enough at recruiting new people to keep the league from dying...dont worry ill still be here for the next two weeks to show the new mods the ropes...it will still be run the same way...im just tired of doing it...

but on the real the league will die if it keeps going in the direction its heading...so I'm bringing in fresh mods...

street shorty 12-22-04 04:36 PM

come on man ur good at it ur better than the other mods dont stop......

Recluse 12-23-04 10:31 AM

Quote:
^because you are participating...if youd like to give up your title and sign out of the league you can mod with them...

this is a hell of a lot of work and Im not good enough at recruiting new people to keep the league from dying...dont worry ill still be here for the next two weeks to show the new mods the ropes...it will still be run the same way...im just tired of doing it...

but on the real the league will die if it keeps going in the direction its heading...so I'm bringing in fresh mods...

yo schema,i would be glad to help them run this shit....pm strobe and tell him to let me take your spot.....~1~

...Voke... 12-23-04 10:57 AM

ok ok wtf is this shit....i will be back modding this...schema we got pm's playa

T-Wrecks 12-23-04 11:04 AM

Quote:

Only because stupid bitches like Newport don't know how to mod/compete fairly.

Archeologist 12-23-04 06:07 PM

Ok enough is enough.
New Moderators Do Not Get Appointed.
Without Mine Or Revokes Imput.
So Pm Will Be Told Not To Mod Them.
Pz.