RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Heather Divine, the documentary (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=175536)

eph 02-04-05 05:13 PM

Heather Divine, the documentary

born january 7th, 1988.

heather divine, verbal abuse:

i was born to an infant mother( cuban ), she was 16. my father( hawiian) 17, explains both my parents werent old enough to take care of me. my father, seperated with my mom, cause he knew he couldnt handle such a thing as raising a child, while he was still raising himself.

new york city, queens was a good place to be raised, if you like hip hop. i remember being around 9 or 10: almost every evening you could walk 3 blocks from home, and see block parties, dance centers, and all that teenage kick-it spots. my favorite evening activity was the mcaurther park. had mad kids my age, it was a good place for the innocent ( young ) to just relax, live life the better way.

i didnt know too much about gang running until i was around 12. both my brothers, from degu ave. southside...19 somthing??? but i distinctly remember
them bringing new people to the garage ( where they did "grown up" things ). i knew what was inside, because one day when they left to DT manhatttan, i climbed through a window to have a sneek peek. i found the expected drugs, which i now have knowledge that they were bricks, many bricks. i also saw 3 large, orange chests, what i figure now had contents of weapons and cash.

later, being 15...long and complicated story short, mom died: april 10, 2003. i then moved to San Diego, lived with a foster parent named debby ( that whore ). well i colleceted well fare once i started living down here. and after 4 months of taking every penny i received, she took it all and ran away, god knows where. hope shes dead. but...they discoevered my father was living somewhere near LA. he was very wealthy now, probaly only because he left my mother when she birthed me... he finished highschool after the pregnancy and got his bachelors in business, got some job of rank. well lived with him for a year, he supporsted me... we bonded real well, even though i havent seen him since i was born, which of course i dont remember. since my mother and her mother raised me (both of them dead now).

well tragically he passed away on march, 1 2004. so i moved back to NY for a few months to live with my brother. i had two of them and they were notorious for drug lording and all that bullshit. california was good for me in those crueshal years of my life, because queens would have ruined my innocence. well shorty after moving there, my oldest brother was shot and killed. ( july 22, 2004. )...i had one brother left, who was arrested and convicted for possetion, and assualt with the intent to murder...some bullshit like that. i never went to the court hearings and trials. the hearing to tell him how long he has to serve is next month. im back in San Diego now. living with some more foster parents. their great though.

significants:
  • since i moved homes so much , i never got a chance to know any of my family members exempt from mom.
  • ive loved hip hop since i was born, its what i grew up around.
  • i hate god for taking so much from me.
  • all the death thats happened around me, makes me cherish life so much more.
  • im wack with text, but kill for topical.
  • im confused why ive never been depressed like so many others that lose poeple the love, i guess its cause i didnt know them much.
  • am now 17, have a trust fund thanks to dad ( 14.2 million )
    which ill receive once i turn 18, i guess i deserve it since have not one family member left.

thats the life of verbal abuse. now eph.

hope you enjoyed.

gotaasswhoopin4u 02-04-05 05:49 PM

Lucky bitch.....

Prizna 02-04-05 05:54 PM

^^^hahahaha...she pours her heart out and then u call her a lucky bitch...that shit was all unforunate but thas dope that u gettin all dat in ya trust fund...thas dope....now, gimme half lol

distilled 02-04-05 05:55 PM

Damn Send Me Like a Grand or some shit On Myy Birthday.

Sorry FOr Your losses though, I havnt had one single Family member die, I guess I'm lucky in a way.

Nynth Degree 02-04-05 06:11 PM

I'm sorry if this takes away from the point of the thread, but Heather Divine is a sexy ass name...

New Meth0d 02-04-05 06:23 PM

damn, well atleast your gonna end up with some money....i have over 100 million Rv money but the eqivlant of rv money to real money is like 100 million = -8

Rukkus 02-04-05 06:50 PM

Wow, really preciate you pourin your heart out to us like that eph...
And sorry about all the troubles youve been thru...
I wish i could take those away from u and make myself go thru all that instead...

Keith Moon 02-04-05 07:00 PM

14.2 million? Wow I live close to San Diego...one hour away...can I get some cash =)

50Cal. 02-04-05 07:36 PM

Your Seriously Wack For This Your Life Wasnt Hard It Was Really Pretty Easy And Thats Word My Life Was 1000 Time Harder Then Yours It Would Take Awhile To Even Post It Trust Me It Wouldnt Be That Short Just Deal With It Word Keep Going Now You Have Money You Aint Been Through Shit Noone Else Aint Been Through And Thats Word Nothing Hard Really At All I Think Your Spoiled And Need To Really Deal With Life And Stop Complaining All The Dam Time Maybe Ill Make My Thread

Compose 02-04-05 07:40 PM

dam...my family sucks so bad i hate them all they all doubt me and tell me ill never make it...i wish i could give them in for 14 million dollars :( ...oh well have fun i guess and ill stay with this life :\ werd to cali...

Kawn Flixx 02-04-05 08:50 PM

I loves you girl.Loved the pics that weren't fake.
Congrats and much respect.

Terumoto 02-04-05 11:03 PM

I was wondering where you went :thumbup: ... I never knew you were "eph"..

Hard life though... Good your livin in SD though its a dope place to be. And congrats on your richness...

What you gonna do with all that money?

..Decree.. 02-04-05 11:15 PM

thats my girl...:) i knew about some of it never knew your brother died (sorry to hear) this was intresting i think i might do one now.......

DQ 02-05-05 08:22 AM

Sorry for all the shit you had to go through...but always remember girl, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger as a person...

DQ

paCeMakeR 02-05-05 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
Your Seriously Wack For This Your Life Wasnt Hard It Was Really Pretty Easy And Thats Word My Life Was 1000 Time Harder Then Yours It Would Take Awhile To Even Post It Trust Me It Wouldnt Be That Short Just Deal With It Word Keep Going Now You Have Money You Aint Been Through Shit Noone Else Aint Been Through And Thats Word Nothing Hard Really At All I Think Your Spoiled And Need To Really Deal With Life And Stop Complaining All The Dam Time Maybe Ill Make My Thread

shes also a fuckign female.. THE most emotional creature on fuckign earth..........................go take some psycology classes or learn soemthing.. ur a fuckign guy... women arent as strong as us.... ............