RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Assistance (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   What Software Makes Beats Anybody Know (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=51161)

X2DICE 05-28-03 11:13 AM

What Software Makes Beats Anybody Know

1 Attachment(s)
hi i wanna know way software i can download to make beats cos i wanna make songs and albums? anybody help?

C-Drama 05-28-03 06:55 PM

Fruity Loops

Yes yes.....I said Fruity Loops (I know gay name right?)

but the shit has madd load of instruments dawg.....it's pretty tight

but i suck at maknig beats so it seems(^^) but.....if u got it up there(in ur head) but u just need the software

get it..........i guarantee u dawg.........u like it

ez to use........

can manipulate ur shit to any way u want it

C-Drama 05-28-03 06:58 PM

OH BY THE WAY

1 Attachment(s)
this guy aint no timbaland or swizz beatz but check one of his first beatz ever made with Fruity Loops

Front Line

Duce I Rae 05-29-03 10:40 PM

Yes frutiyloops is good for a starting point but if you want to make albums goto a producer that will do it for cheap... um like me... I can make the beats with you and kinda teach you some thing like using calkwalk "i use that on my home PC'" but in the studio i use pro tools. I can take your tracks into the studio to get the final mixing and mastering done to them... if you wanna any more info email me or message me thou aim or yahoo ...... Peace

AlcaTrakz 05-30-03 06:19 AM

fruity loops makes beats?...and good ones?....really?...

lmfao....

check my sig....all fruity loops...

.pz.

Duce I Rae 05-30-03 09:53 AM

LMFAO at Sound click productions.........

Ok dude is your beats masterd and the final mix down stage done in a real studio... Let me know cauz i think i can help you make much higher and fuller sounding beats... Feel me dogg.. Peace

S.K.O.E. 05-31-03 04:34 AM

i dont make a lot of beats cuz my brotha is the beat maker for me but
Fruity is good at making beats --- if you know what u doin u can make some hot shit
but i prefer reason 2.0 over fruity though---they both dope programs though
more options and if u use recycle 2.0 too u can sample---change the tempo---equalize, etc then export to reason
and since i got a keyboard and drum machine i use midi to play the shit out

like the producer cat who i be workin wit got all that expensive hardware but he still use reason and fruity sometimes lol

like it dont matter what u use yo... u can make hot shit with anything

Duce I Rae 05-31-03 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by S.K.O.E.

like the producer cat who i be workin wit got all that expensive hardware but he still use reason and fruity sometimes lol

like it dont matter what u use yo... u can make hot shit with anything

Very ture very true cauz ive made beats with a 60 dollar keyboard and mixied the samples and just changed the cords and shit like that so you can make beats with just about anything...

What if there was one record and that is all you had and you were on a desert island and all you could do is use that for samples... well you would chop that up and figure out things people have never done fo real... so there is no wrong way to make beats .......... Peace

Bazzy 06-01-03 01:19 PM

What version of fruityloops y'all use?

Duce I Rae 06-01-03 01:22 PM

i use 3.5.6 and 4.1 studio version there bolth good
the studio version is bit better but if you know what your doing you can do the same stuff in 3.5.6

Bazzy 06-01-03 02:05 PM

Would it be better to buy a fruityloops??

If so what price ranges are they in?

Duce I Rae 06-01-03 07:43 PM

no just download them.... you can get them on kazaa fo real

...OpeY... 06-02-03 05:01 AM

i heard reactor 4 is an awsome production program also. any feedback on that?

Sindustry 06-03-03 03:54 PM

First choice: Reason by Propellerhead software
I use Reason exclusively (along with protools for mastering). You can hear samples here:
http://www.hiphopcrib.com/beats/sindustry/sindustry.htm

I know people who make awesome beats with Fruity Loops as well, if thats more in line with your budget. Either software as mad capabilities over thier hardware counterparts tho....

Duce I Rae 06-03-03 06:09 PM

see that is what im talkin about anyone can use just about anything to make beats with its just whatever your comfortable with...