RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Life after RV (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240949)

Da Vinci 03-30-07 02:44 PM

Life after RV

Yea what are you gonna do? When your 26 or 30?

I mean to pay bills, buy a house and pay for the mortgage. What do you plan to do to put food on the table?

Fact is very few "make it" whats your back up plan?

Ryan Hughes 03-30-07 02:47 PM

bartender
an then own my own bar

Lyriclesolja 03-30-07 02:50 PM

I plan to own my own string of porter poddies :thumbup:

Magic5 03-30-07 03:02 PM

I'm looking at a few things that I'd like to do, but as of now being an attorney seems to lead the pack.

Zone Out 03-30-07 03:30 PM

Rap IS my back up plan.

∆ P E X X 03-30-07 03:34 PM

i had my own bills at 18 and a half, had my own house and mortgage by 22, was renting out 2 additional properties into 5 apartments with my brother before 23 had my personal mortgage paid by 25 and been "retired" (as in, choosing to work, not needing to work) ever since. FUCK a 9-5.

i was sittin in school like every other sucker listening to someone teach me shit i won't ever use in life so i dropped outta highschool at 17 to persue my own business and now i make more money than every teacher that said i couldn't do it.

KOOL COL-B 03-30-07 03:50 PM

nuthin but rap. i know most people dont make it, but i dont see why that should matter to me, cuz tha reason most ppl dont make it iz cuz they suck ass, but seeing az im better then almost everybody else, im not worried. werd

Sir Smash'Alot 03-30-07 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
nuthin but rap. i know most people dont make it, but i dont see why that should matter to me, cuz tha reason most ppl dont make it iz cuz they suck ass, but seeing az im better then almost everybody else, im not worried. werd

i didnt even know you rapped

and "life after rv" is pretty wack

but yah im going to college or school for being a personal trainer, or just getting certified, fuck school. Because its the only thing that REALLY interests me right now

Zone Out 03-30-07 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i had my own bills at 18 and a half, had my own house and mortgage by 22, was renting out 2 additional properties into 5 apartments with my brother before 23 had my personal mortgage paid by 25 and been "retired" (as in, choosing to work, not needing to work) ever since. FUCK a 9-5.

i was sittin in school like every other sucker listening to someone teach me shit i won't ever use in life so i dropped outta highschool at 17 to persue my own business and now i make more money than every teacher that said i couldn't do it.

Now, thats some real shit.
I cant even type my story now because it would look exactly like yours
well, so far it would.

KOOL COL-B 03-30-07 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Smash'Alot
i didnt even know you rapped

all day everyday, werd

Jay 3rd 03-30-07 05:17 PM

i been workin since i was 16 started at a warehouse for a grocery store and then went to pier one imports.. now i work with my cousin doing construction (installing wooden floors) been doin that for 3 years... makin great money i been liven wit my girl for ayear now.. only 21 so i got my head start in life...
but i do plan on either flippin houses and opening up my car garage buisness.. long story its in Tha Q's thread about his buisness.. but 26 is a very late start

Paranoid 03-30-07 05:45 PM

I'll probably have a normal job like most adults but i dont gotta worry bout that for 10 years if you say 26-30ish...hehe:) For now I'm stay on rv and keep on the mic.

Sir Smash'Alot 03-30-07 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Voltaire
I'll probably have a normal job like most adults but i dont gotta worry bout that for 10 years if you say 26-30ish...hehe:) For now I'm stay on rv and keep on the mic.

id never hope to be average

Past Tense 03-30-07 06:25 PM

Shoot.....lol i just got my second job at Target the other day....i gotta get a G.E.D. cuz i pretty much dropped outta school and im gonna go and do this audio engineer program at a college near me....I may even go to Seattle...but word....I have a feeling I could do somthing with rap music Just i dont ever really plan on making it big.....thats not my goal.......i just want to get a production manager and do some gigs have some extra cash from doing shows on the weekend and if i get noticed i get noticed.....it dont really matter to me

Ebircs 03-30-07 06:28 PM

ima keep popin ur moms and spending ur dads child support on duff