RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   whos the best in G-UNIT? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=168914)

The Militant 12-29-04 09:02 AM

whos the best in G-UNIT?

who u think is the best in G-UNIT?

1)50cent
2)llyod banks
3)young buck
4)game
5)tony yayo

YoungSoulja 12-29-04 09:59 AM

no beef or nuthin dae kinda weak
but ah i go wit game

X-§tatic 12-29-04 12:48 PM

banks but the rest of g unit is wack anyway.

Ike 12-29-04 01:59 PM

buck..............................

For$akeN 12-29-04 02:12 PM

hmph...................

Oz™ 12-29-04 02:13 PM

1)Banks
2)50
3)Yayo
4)Game
5)Buck....personally...i dont think he should be in

Oz™ 12-29-04 02:14 PM

have you heard banks underground....that nigga is the definition of R-A-W

Abraxas 12-29-04 02:18 PM

young buck
game
banks
yayo

Compose 12-29-04 02:23 PM

buck is garbage
game is ...ok
50 is garbage
banks used to be good
yayo ripped it on a song wit banks, with ambitions as a ridah beat...but other then that hes wack

Nynth Degree 12-29-04 02:26 PM

Me > G Unit, 'nuff said

Ike 12-29-04 02:32 PM

buck may not be the best lyricist....but i think he the best in the group cuz he the realest.......and he from TN...lol

Acuity 12-29-04 02:38 PM

1)banks
2)50
3)buck
4)game - every hot track he has....has eitha 50/ anuva g-unit memeba on it and they make it hot not him...but he aight
5)yayo shouldn't rap

JRoy 12-29-04 02:54 PM

Ok Lemme Break It Down...having all there cds including underground ones i know a lil bout um..

1)For Obvious reasons Lloyd Banks Is number one....look at what he's down wit his lyrics...he is the definiton of lyricists...if you listen to the metas and the multies and vocab he uses you'll be like SHITTTTT....he has a nice style to make you say UHHHH Nah NaH Nah Nah Nah.....lmao....He's one of the realest....

2)The after banks it'd be Tony Yayo....Yayo is one crazy cat..if you listen to some of his freestyles and shit...damn he can rip a track....and the style he uses...is fuckin crazy.....i enjoy everything he does...i'm just waiting on his album to drop now....

3)Next Would Be 50 Cent..having a lot of experiance and talent he can make any track you put him on hot....his voice drives the crowds crazy...if he didn't scream into the mic he'd sound good live....But then again..not a lot of artists are good live.....there studio cats...any way he has some talented and catchy lyrics.....not all about Vocab but meta's are pretty dope....

4)Of course its The Game...with his Westcoast style..he can blaze up a mic...his songs that are hot like some one mentioned in this thread are all because of an other member of the group..thats why he ranks so low....but if he can start makin some hit songs alone...he just might have himself a nice smoothe career....

5)Next Would Be Young Buck....all he really talk about his cars,clothes,and girls and guns....the typical rapper....so its played real fast....and it gets annoying...hes real on parts in his lyrics.....hes not lyrically talented...but he can make a song that'll get your feet tappin....and to some thats all that matters...but i check for the beat first and then the lyrics some times...and some times lyrics then beat....depends on the artists and what they've done in the past......If he might get more lyrical talent he'd be ranked higher...but untill he does....he'll be right here.....

ache 12-29-04 03:26 PM

1.game
2.yayo
3.banks
4.buck

EastCoast 12-29-04 03:51 PM

MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
(im the best member of g-unit.....werd/word)