RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Battle Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=308)
-   -   SUPERVILLAIN vs Yung MEDIkated (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246440)

SUPERVILLAIN 05-30-08 11:41 AM

SUPERVILLAIN vs Yung MEDIkated

THE SUPER vs. YUNG'N DUMB

eh, pretty much house rules...
6 - 12 lines...
no crew votes...
no biting,
blah, blah, blah...

i dont feel like wasting my time (my net access is temporarily limited at this point), so i'll check in and key something up once you initialize your check in and then drop your garbage.

im waiting...so dont bitch up on me punk (if you do...there will be no talk about it again later). :nono: remember, you came to my forum wolfin' all kinds of tough talk. handle your biz cutty, word. :thumbup:

...s.v. deadly, big bad crhyme sin...

Minimum posts to vote: 500

Check in by: 06-02-08 at 11:41 AM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

System 05-30-08 07:20 PM

Yung MEDIkated has ACCEPTED this battle on 05-30-08 07:20 PM.

Yung MEDIkated 05-30-08 08:19 PM

"man fuck this battle...."
DEFINING ILLNESS...thats the whole point of this site/
SUPER VILLAIN...contradicts the whole point of the MIC/
so fuck this Battle...Bitch i aint shit on the Mic/
(NOW WE GOT SOMETHING IN COMMON)
I just spit REAL SHIT...because i've seen real life/
you did something with your life... you learned how to rap/
(SO YOUR MOMS SHOULD BE PROUD)
SAINT SINNER....ummm, i dont know about that/
you told me to DROP MY GARBAGE...so thats just what i did/
Because i heard that SINDICATE CITY aint been feeding there kids/
SUPER VILLAIN thought i wasn't going to spit...he expected my silence/
Chryme Syndicate needs you..."you know just for balance"
(EVERY GOOD CREW NEEDS ONE MAN WHO SUCKS)

System 05-30-08 09:41 PM

SUPERVILLAIN has ACCEPTED this battle on 05-30-08 09:41 PM.

SUPERVILLAIN 05-30-08 09:42 PM

''yung'n dumb'', check it...

we could give a fuck about yung, so 'fm' and im not talkin' frequencies
he loves being served nuts so much...he rides airlines frequently
he's never viewed ''walk hard''...yet he lives to jock 'dewey cocks'
only time he'd drop a gem is when he flips his moms jewelry box
in this text its disrespect for this pencil neck riddled with pimple specks
why give my best for such little rep? he's as simple as stencil sets
'medikated' drops suck more than hard candy and flavored lozenges
constant bitch, this pussy hangs with more pansies than major botanists
you couldnt buy ''respect'' if you signed a check for 'arethas' vinyl set
this guy a vet? not even if his license said he could euthanize my pets

blah...blah...blah...

...a quick key is more than enough to merk little homie. lets get those votes in already.

the supervillain of crhyme sin

_Talksic_ 05-30-08 10:33 PM

This was feedback posted for Yung MEDIkated

how do you clown yourself and expect to win a battle,it only works for b rabbit

Cola 05-30-08 10:58 PM

Voted For: SUPERVILLAIN

lol.....ummm yeah....Medikated SUCKS

S.V. dope wordplay dude....

^^ dopest bar

Dickard. 05-30-08 11:46 PM

he's never viewed ''walk hard''...yet he lives to jock 'dewey cocks'
only time he'd drop a gem is when he flips his moms jewelry box

vs.

nothing.

SV glad to see a simple key from you is still doper than your opponents best..haha..i wont critique so much becuz it was just a key..therefore im guessing you know your mistakes....and your quotables were pretty eye catching..

medikated..idk what u were trying to do with this verse ...but if you were trying to throw good punches..you failed....nah seriously though...your structure was hard to create a flow...it seemed you were more into creating a hype for your punch..than actually delivering your punch with good meaning...no hate..

v/ SV

Yung MEDIkated 05-31-08 12:33 AM

no problem i jnw i kant rap i'm a poet...o i dnt reall y trip

SUPERVILLAIN 05-31-08 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung MEDIkated
ure metaphors are garbage...which is why i dnt need to come hard... but win or lose i anit trippin bkuz...i get respext where it matters.....Remember that blood

^^^2 words for you: COP OUT!!!

bitch you came ridin' high in "sin city" like you were some kind of text tough guy. remember yung'n...i was polite with you in regards to your try-out. i respectfully explained why (in my opinion) you werent being accepted into crhyme at this point in time. there must be something seriously wrong with your miniscule brain for me to not like you this much. lol. kudos for that. :thumbup: its crazy shit...because i get along with damn near everyone here on rapverse. im not gonna press the issue for your banishment over this battle even though you agreed to it (im a nice guy...and i dont hate you that much, lol), but you need to grow the fuck up...like right now. seriously check yourself cutty. all you did was make yourself look like a complete jackass. i usually congratulate my opponent after a battle (regardless if i win or lose), but you even fucked that up. get over yourself.

my metas were garbage??? okay, i can accept that. thank you for your opinion, word. i'll work harder to improve upon them. but, if my lines were pure trash...what does that really say about your work here??? you tell me my gang bangin' friend.

if i wanted to rub in the fact that you're a complete clown, i'd mention how modesto (in general...'cuz i do have folks that live out there too that'll agree with me on this) is a city for cats who dont/cant deal with the overall stockton scene, due to its obscene violent crime rate (per capita) that its known for...but i wont do that to ya triple o.g. gangsta. :evilgrin:

regardless if this battle twists wildly out of my control...and if for some insane reason you happen to beat me...i'll still tell you this bruh-man: humble yourself. enjoy what you do. dont try so hard to impress everyone, its impossible. lighten up a bit. elevate on the technical aspect of writing, be it battling or poetry (r.v. is a great place for that). also, a battle record isnt shit...your rep is. carry yourself like a stand up guy should...and maybe you'll be treated as such someday. wordness.

oner...

...the supe, crhyme sindo '08

Kirk 05-31-08 10:44 AM

All SV needed was his first line. That's all I even read. Yung, you need to work on everrrrrything. No offense but shit's weak. My vote goes to SV for better everything. That's pretty much it.

Don't take it to the heart, yung.

Ysdat 05-31-08 05:04 PM

This was feedback posted for SUPERVILLAIN

Nice way to silence another shit talking herb bro. Good drop.

GKillaz05 06-01-08 01:17 AM

sup:

liked that opener, but ya.. not one line the other dude spit compared.

Yung MEDIkated 06-01-08 04:10 AM

a rematch and i will kill this nigga............................

SUPERVILLAIN 06-01-08 07:32 AM

^^^once again, i tried to be somewhat cool with you, however, you're a complete fuckin' schmuck. if i were bangin' blood i'd be ashamed to know that a faggot ass punk like you were reppin' the same color as me. word. you are a joke...and everyone is laughing at you you pussy made bitch. news flash: the ''real world'' thinks even less of you maggot juice. you are nothing...and you will always remain a nobody to anybody who matters. i seriously wish that i could bump into you in ''real life'' so that way i could punch your rotten, plaque infested, meth abused teeth into that hole of a throat you call a cum channel. fuck it...your boys can get it too. whatevers whatever. stay tuned...whenever im back on the soil, come and see me about somethin' homeboy. i sleep marks crazy. try me.

as far as a rematch...you're far too pathetic to deserve one. you got knocked the fuck out in the battle you peezly cunt, why would i waste more bars on you??? so you can copy and paste 'em on another site (rofl)??? :nono: get the fuck outta here. you're not a challenge...you're a poser that causes unnecessary headaches. you're a bum...and you will always be seen as such. i dont associate with losers...so this is quite possibly the last time you'll hear from me...unless you post a pic and i catch you in the town. until then...excuse my back.

victory is mine.

...supervillain, the yung pussy mangler...