RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Featured Audios (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=310)
-   -   SPuL feat. SenseR "Put Cha Hands Up" my first "single" of LP, yo.... :) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=177152)

SPuL™ 02-14-05 09:46 PM

SPuL feat. SenseR "Put Cha Hands Up" my first "single" of LP, yo.... :)

www.soundclick.com/spulakareckless

weerd... me and SenseR doin' this shit. He did all mixin. props on that shit. He ripped track up, but it's all good, yo. First track of my LP i'm droppin' in June for Iceburg Records, an indie label in VA, yo. peep and leave feed. :)

*goes to leave feed on two tracks* :)

SenseR 02-14-05 09:50 PM

shit pretty dope be..i like the lil clubby feelin of this track man i hope people feelin it as well holla back 1ne..

Ltizzle 02-14-05 09:59 PM

tizzle liked dis track here....
he thought that both of you killed this track, and that eveerything worked out well...
he agrees with senser about the club thing thing, he likes the club feel to it....
both you two had a nice flow throughout the entire track...and quality was decent...
he said senser did a good job on the hook, and that it really helped make the track....
props...good work men...
:) :) :shoot: :) :)

SPuL™ 02-15-05 11:26 AM

lol props for feed, yo. damn 19 views and 2 replies. wow...

SenseR 02-15-05 12:05 PM

lol that how shit gets down on here you should know that ..just be patient be..lol holla 1ne..

PayDay 02-15-05 01:34 PM

yeah this is a tight ass track....the only thing you need to do is in the opening chorous turn the hiss down...other than that it was all fire..."she wasnt fucking you, she was just fucking your money" <<<<i like that line...9/10...keep it up

Phenom-in-all 02-15-05 03:02 PM

Beats not too bad. I love Sensers flow on that hook. As always - I'm not that partial to Spuls voice, but flow is improving. Senser killed it though. Verse was tight, flow was on, and you held the track man. If I was spul i wouldn't use this on a LP of MINE, cause you got MAD outshined on it man. Good looks.1

SPuL™ 02-15-05 04:46 PM

^props on feed, and same wit payday. and lol Yea, I kno I got outshined, but yea, shit is still nice tho, but meh, i'll see what happens, but good looks on feed.

Sik Wit It 02-15-05 05:36 PM

word...dope shit here wit u and senser, beat was hot ..had to nod the head.. flows were good for u 2.. nice chorus + title of song to it, overall i thought both of you was dope on the track though.. keep up tha shit..

....Gone.... 02-15-05 06:11 PM

Shit doing it again huh?

Nice beat
Lyrics was nice
Multi'z was nice
Intro was good
ending was tight
Flowed-nice

Either this Track drop is dOpe, keep it up.

Logic The Goonie 02-15-05 10:25 PM

Beat is nice, SPuL's flow is coo, some lines are real corny though, still cool verse.

Senser on the hook was pretty dope actually, some parts are kinda eh, but overall good.

Senser's verse started real good, fell a little, and picked up even better, better than spul's verse but not by too much.

As a single I dunno, but its a pretty good track, nah mean?

Draxe 02-15-05 10:31 PM

aight... Chorus is looking real nice , I can maibe see that shit in a club...

the first verse is aight overall, but I just don't see it in a club, maibe its me but quality brought it down... and could of had some more emotion... vocals sounded a lil low... again get some better quality... try to find better ways to use tha voice

second verse... I felt this verse more, quality was better , overall flow and everything was cool, Quality was better than first cat's, voice is pretty slick im liking this vibe,

overall yall had a pretty hot track,

keep droppin ...
hola:
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=177309

Draxe

peace

Status 02-15-05 10:52 PM

both could raise your vocals

senser made this track what it is.........nuff said

apul oyur verse wa not that good..lyrically
but for the club shit it was nice
dont like your style.......its kinda wack....

chorus is nice as hell

senser that verse was mad nice....like you was in theb studio with a professional producer and shit..lol

SPuL™ 02-16-05 10:16 PM

props soc, Drax and mista for giving good feed, yo. uppin' for few more... :)

DI GAME 02-17-05 12:42 AM

i wazz fellin this joint tha hook waz on point 2