RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Comments & Suggestions (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I'm Begging... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=152952)

Spunk Master Sex 10-02-04 04:43 AM

I'm Begging...

for more mods.

I go and I look at sites like RB and they have at least 3 mods and 1 S-Mod on at all times and look how tidy and neat, and most importantly non-herbish they are. If we seriously hope to contend and elevate, we gotta get more mods in here to improve the pride in the site and to promote maturity. So many people want to become mod's that its rediculous. If we can take advantage of that, we will have more mods keeping the site looking nice and everything updated correctly and more noob's working their asses off to be a mod someday.There are sooooo many good things that can arise from more mods.

Plus, please, give the mod spots to the people who have been here the longest holding this site down.(DeadlyVision, Mike Hawk, Jpoll, dj. em sce, etc..)

I really think that more mods will help this site a lot and yes i know im repeating myself a lot but its truly how it is. Please vote on the poll so strobe will think about it at least.

50Cal. 10-02-04 05:00 AM

i agree i should be one im the most active and therefore am here to provide the most help im a mod in coast wars and i dont abuse my powers i should be the new supermod i voted over 200 times only 2 was ever dqed never been suspended and i averge like 75 posts a day me me me pick me :thumbup:

La Cosa Nostra 10-02-04 05:33 AM

Everyone agree's with this idea.. We simply have to wait untill Strobe decides to add more mods and possibly some SM's. Begging wont do the trick though.

And asking wont do the trick either empire...

*lyrical madnes* 10-02-04 06:08 AM

nice idea but empire
i hardly ever c u on here n im on here all day n night

Ambient 10-02-04 06:48 AM

Empire Is Active As Fuck.. And That Post Just Proves You Have No Life.. But Yeah We Definatly Need Sum Active Mods ...............

La Cosa Nostra 10-02-04 10:09 AM

A mods job is not just to be around as often as possable.. It is to prevent bullshit from spreading through the forum. It is also definatly not good to have malicious mods that abuse their power. They basically have to be widly accepted/respected throughout the site community and do their job fairly.

Ambient 10-02-04 11:46 AM

I Agree. But There Is No Point Them Being Respected If Thier Just Gonna Be Inactive All The Time ..............

SubtleTee 10-02-04 12:39 PM

But they have to constantly be doing their jobs.

God 10-02-04 01:26 PM

yes i agree with the idea...

Abraxas 10-02-04 02:21 PM

if you ask you will be in the bottom of the list..
can i be mod.. lol jp i dont even want to be a mod.. sux0rz

Abraxas 10-02-04 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
A mods job is not just to be around as often as possable.. It is to prevent bullshit from spreading through the forum. It is also definatly not good to have malicious mods that abuse their power. They basically have to be widly accepted/respected throughout the site community and do their job fairly.

i suggest poet be a mod.... very active and helpful to othet people and and looks like he monitirs the lyricist loung..

VOte: poet

distilled 10-02-04 09:10 PM

definetly in need of active and responsible mods.

should pay attention in places like lyricist lounge and hip hop talk to see who they can use

I agree with Paramik

50Cal. 10-02-04 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *lyrical madnes*
nice idea but empire
i hardly ever c u on here n im on here all day n night

^LOL YOU FOOL I AVERGE 75 POSTS A DAY I GOT 4000 POSTS MORE THEN 5 BATTLES A WEEK VOTE ON MORE THEN 15 BATTLES A WEEK IM THE MOST ACTIVE ON R.V LOL DONT SEE ME THATS FUNNY AS FUCK LOL LOL LOL ME AND POET IS TIGHT AND HES MADD ACTIVE NOT AS MUCH AS ME BUT HES ACTIVE YET I DONT THINK HED BE A GOOD MOD DUE TO WHERE HE LIVES HAS A 12 HOUR TIME DIFFRENCE SO HES ONLY HERE LIKE FROM 3 AM TO 2PM EASTERN TIME AND THATS WHEN MOST EVERYONE IN THE WEST AND EAST AND CANDA WHERE MOST OR MEMBERS ARE FROM ARE ASLEEP OR AT WORK OR SCHOOL WHILE IM HERE FROM 5 PM EASTERN TIME TO ABOUT 4 AM EVERDAY AND MORE ON MY DAYS OFF FROM WORK MAYBE ME AND POET BUT YOU NEED A PERSON IN AMERICA TO BE A MOD DEFINTALY :thumbup:

Plutonium 10-02-04 09:46 PM

we should hold a election, people sign up, let the audience choose(though there wont be much cause lots of people will want to be mod)

La Cosa Nostra 10-03-04 05:39 AM

Lmao.. Empire I got respect for you.. But if we wanna talk who shouldnt be a mod is people who often brag about holding the crown for freeposting and beefing. Look, I seriously dont care anymore.. If im needed as a mod, I will do the job. If im not, then Ill continue being a normal member. Fact is, Im always trying to make the forum a better place by offering help to members and bringing people over from other sites to raise the skill level here.

Bottom line is, being mod is simply an extra job, its not something to brag about like some of the people that run leagues do. Its not really even a privilage, thats why I dont really care anymore.