RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   First Sig I made for Someone.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=211205)

~Lady Fiya~ 10-10-05 03:35 PM

First Sig I made for Someone..

Paranoid wanted blue "wintery-look" + Nas.. and a certain type of font.. and this what I came up with..

and that's my first attempt at a hangover as well..

plz lemme know tips and such, i dunno what I did to this sig in terms of Photoshop, i just messed with a whole bunch of stuff.

L. Veracity 10-10-05 05:38 PM

as I told you on AIM, the white background, not feelin' it...you should just let his head and the lettering stay outside the SIGy itself, would've been more interesting that way...the background FUCKs up the feel of it =\...FIX IT!! lol

~Lady Fiya~ 10-10-05 05:39 PM

Use a different skin to view it... the red/blue original skin... ~_~ goodness woman, and it's not WHITE it's grey.. to match the red/blue skin

snipes 10-10-05 06:56 PM

its nice god colors

Ltizzle 10-10-05 08:12 PM

hmm
well first off i do like the colors
the mixture of blue and white really did give it that "icy blue" para was looking for.
however...
the white text looks good up until it goes off the sig.
the white on grey just doesnt work, especially with the glow...it really makes the text hard to read.
im not liking the giant feather on the box either
if youre trying to make the sig a different shape, go into the shape choices and theres one that looks exactly like you want...more of an ovalish box...pick that and form your shape through that.
thatll make the overhang easier as well, considering the bottom of the picture wont be visible.

overall its ok
i know youre still a beginer (plus yous mah girl :love: ), so im not gon take it hard on you because when i was begining i had problems with the same things...
fix up a few things here and there, and itll look dramatically better.

ksr 10-10-05 08:16 PM

i think its dope except 4 the pic
the pic's hard edges really dont fit wit the soft edges of the rest of the sig
u shudve blurred or feathered the edges to make it fit in better
real good 4 a beginner tho :thumbup:

~Lady Fiya~ 10-10-05 08:31 PM

aight I dunno what y'all mean by feathered, i really dunno the terms of photoshop lol.. but thanx fa the feed, i'll figure out how to make it better thru y'all help.. oh yeah, marry me tizzle!

OOO i know what y'all mean bout the pic's edge... the bottom part of his t-shirt shoulda be blended in better wit the shape of the sig, i understand that. but still don't know how to do it. lol I'mma figure it out, teachers. Thanx :)

Ltizzle 10-10-05 08:35 PM

^^word to us being married now.
no problem hun :love:

Lay-z 10-10-05 09:11 PM

everything is nice until the text goes off the Bg, and the Nas pic is sharp on the edges..bottom of him..should have faded him..and added a shadow on him..

Sick. 10-11-05 04:33 PM

pretty good for your first.. could use some work tho but its nice