RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   why people think cam'ron is wack. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=241988)

don cardyac 05-03-07 07:08 PM

why people think cam'ron is wack.

i've noticed that some of the most illest and creative rappers get marked off as wack just becuz the listeners aren't smart enough to understand what they are talking about. i know alotta people are gonna argue about this so please state your feelings.

Ysdat 05-03-07 07:19 PM

Creative?! Nah sorry kid, but he anything but creative.

Alot of kids would rate Camron over chino for example.

Im get used to being crazy
as a double jointed female docter bent over delivering her own baby

vs

Ay, yo your crew, switch siders
When I come through, hey Cam
Dick riders

Im glad tru life hit the fucking cunt.

Anyone > camron

WhoAmI 05-03-07 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAY Z
Just cos you don't understand him doesn't mean that he nice,
Just means you don't understand all the bullshit that he writes

the quote says it all my friend

Journal!st 05-03-07 07:30 PM

fucker is wack man....Tzar explained it well off man

Mets 05-03-07 08:23 PM

people either love cam or hate cam.

i like cam alot because he does his own thing. which is mad rare in hip hop these days. every coast, burough, city ..whatever, sounds exactlly the same. cam, juelz, hell, 40 ..these dudes just have a swagger and confidence that is unmatched. and cam can tell a story with the best of them, he can be as lyrical as anyone in the game. dudes just hate him so much that they dont bother to even listen to his albums. cam is a monster. i dont usually defend him cause i dont give a fuck what the next guy is listenin too. but i figured id give my opinion.

don cardyac 05-04-07 10:23 AM

agreed^

check cam's wordplay and punchlines. i do understand him now and i used to didn't but as i got older and learned somemore of the terms he used and slang that he twists in in order to have more creative lines, i understand that cam is lyrically a monster. y'all would just rather listen to that uninspired noncreative 50cent "i'll aim for your head, your white tee a turn red" bullshit. and that line that jay-z did is just inspiring the people not to listen to lyrics that they don't understand the 1st. time around. not knowing that the ones that'chu dont understand when your young are usually the sickest lines, and jay-z is a great lyricist also so i don't know why he'd say something like that.

So.Rell 05-04-07 07:34 PM

"I'm stuck like Stucco, gotta let go uh oh" Wow Cam is just to sorry, if he would get his own swagger and stop tryna be like JR Writer maybe then I would respect him...but as of now...he can bury his self...Dig a Hole!!!

CannabarzĀ² 05-05-07 01:18 AM

How do you go from

Aiyo, when it comes to bread, niggaz make loafs
You run around with fake toast
Money or your life, nigga I'll take both

Under my tongue is where my blade rest
My 12 guage stress is even more scarier then an Aids test

to

I'll leave you wholy, holy, you'll say "Holy Moly"

^ LOL

Eight, boom, boom, my ace boon coon
Shake, bake, skate, vroom, vroom
Seventh to eighth, zoom, zoom, boom, boom tune
For I get like that boom, boom room
Wreck 'N Effects, zoom, zoom, meh poon, poon

^--- The Fuck??!

yea...he was nice in Children of the Corn...but hes garbage now.

Dufflebag Boy 05-05-07 12:29 PM

cam'ron is a hypacrite. he "exposes" jay-z as a biter which wasnt even something he put together himself. then he goes and bites shit. you can always try to come back arguing that "he's just recycling famous lines to show respect" blah blah. you know damn will he's doing it cuz he cant come up with any good lines himself

he's boring and UNoriginal. sounds the same in every track. and is on that played out "im a gangsta im'a bust my nine" type retarded bullshit. how original. he must be one of the first ta be a "gangsta rapper". he really contributes something new to our genre of music. sike. gangsta or not his songs blow more than the guns he claims he has.

xCadaverx 05-05-07 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannabarzĀ²
yea...he was nice in Children of the Corn...but hes garbage now.

nuff said.
same with the pastor.

Ransum 05-05-07 06:31 PM

cam'ron is fucking hot,
anyone who say's hes wack should die with hes album in they mouth...

he been nice since BIG L WAS AROUND an he was only 15 maybe 16 spiting with him....
and he still droping fire just not as much MEANING he aint droping that many track's lately but the tracks he do lay down ARE STILL HOT.....

J.R WRITER is the 2ed best outta dip-set....
he'll probley be better then cam'ron soon enough....

P To Tha R! 05-05-07 08:49 PM

cam now has lost it but back in the day with children of the corn with mase, big l and bloodshed..he was killin it

Ebircs 05-05-07 09:28 PM

cam = garbo..................

nuff said

chip 05-06-07 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransum
cam'ron is fucking hot,

he been nice since BIG L WAS AROUND an he was only 15 maybe 16 spiting with him....
and he still droping fire just not as much MEANING he aint droping that many track's lately but the tracks he do lay down ARE STILL HOT.....

^this guy... big l was the shit, and so was cam... big l is dead, what's cam's excuse?! j.r. writer is the shit, juelz is the shit, shit, even jimmy jones is droppin hot... cam? i wanna like him, i really do, but he hasn't dropped anything really hot since he bought that pink limo... nuff said

Chris Stylez 05-07-07 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransum
cam'ron is fucking hot,

^^^ how are you going to be better than your ghost writer