RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Instrumental releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Hard Hitting Emcee SHowing Emotions. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=74662)

Z3n1th 08-21-03 04:00 AM

Hard Hitting Emcee SHowing Emotions.

2 new beats.
1. Mad Fury
2. Deep Emotion

give some feedback.

Phate 08-21-03 01:32 PM

mad fury - nice bounce track. yo i think you could do more wit the low strings, maybe extend it as a dark melody a bit more. i like the high string hit as a concept but sumthin about that string sample reminds me of like early 90's or sumthin.

deep motion - felt this one. everythin was dope except the rim/click shit or whatever that was. i think it be better without that, or using it in a different way. i dunno.

pz

Z3n1th 08-21-03 05:56 PM

^^^^^Definitely. Tahnks for the feedback.

Holla back ya'll

|[-neBo-]| 08-22-03 07:32 PM

deep emotion-

i could almost maybe rap to this... but prolly not. good beat though. good production

mad fury-

good production again... but i dont think i could rap on that. but now that i listen to it more and more... i think i might want to talk to you about purchase.

Z3n1th 08-22-03 10:54 PM

aight just let me know.

Uppin for some feedback.

AlcaTrakz 08-23-03 10:47 PM

deep motion - there are like 3 organ notes that are not quantized correctlly AT ALL...they are droppin off beat....listen to the loop / melody of the organ very closely with the kick and snare...its not matching at certain points

Z3n1th 08-24-03 07:42 PM

Aight..i checked out the beat on my beat editor. I check every placement on it. I don't really know where the off beats comes in. On the background u can also hear the bass going on. Maybe it's just the clicking noise is off beat. YOU MUST HAVE A VERY GOOD EAR.

Z3n1th 08-29-03 09:46 PM

I added a new beat called "Wise One" It has the old school feel to it.

Soul Theory 08-29-03 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AlcaTrakz
deep motion - there are like 3 organ notes that are not quantized correctlly AT ALL...they are droppin off beat....listen to the loop / melody of the organ very closely with the kick and snare...its not matching at certain points

nah he's right, I hear it too.

Mad Fury. I like the drums and that high pitched sample (whatever it is), but the strings sound straight outta Fruity Loops. I ain't hatin' I used Fruity strings in some of my older beats, but try to mask it, maybe with some EQ and some other stuff so it ain't so obvious. And that lil sample that breaks in every few bars is kinda off beat. Make sure not to over-produce your beats. Don't feel like you have to add a million different instruments. Sometimes the simplest beats are the best! :)

Z3n1th 08-30-03 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mind Theory

Sometimes the simplest beats are the best! :)

Agree. For the deep emotion. I check every step and measurements..i really do not see any misplacement. But i'm thinking about removing the clicking sound. Good looking out.

xkwest 08-30-03 09:16 PM

Mad Fury.... different..... those orchestra stabs give this beat an old skool feel...
Deep Motion.... this is ok.

Z3n1th 09-01-03 01:54 AM

I never thought that you ppl would think mad fury has that old shcool feel to it..but definitely give props to ya'll to have that feel to it.
Uppin.

Soul Theory 09-01-03 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Z3n1th

Agree. For the deep emotion. I check every step and measurements..i really do not see any misplacement. But i'm thinking about removing the clicking sound. Good looking out.

Use your ears, not your eyes! :)

Z3n1th 09-01-03 11:14 PM

^^^^but it's your eyes that are the one that set up the whole placement of the beats.

Soul Theory 09-01-03 11:26 PM

Use your ears to find the problem, then use your eyes to solve it. :)