RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Tag Team Tournament III (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=254)
-   -   Erel Avent & Realism vs Chrit & Mimesis (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=231005)

KempoMRK 07-03-06 02:26 PM

Erel Avent & Realism vs Chrit & Mimesis

Verses Due Friday at 11:59pm Eastern.
Line Limit of 16 Lines Per Team, 8 Lines Each.
You Must Vote On 2 Battles, Votes Will Be Deducted For Each Vote Not Completed.
Votes Due By Sunday Night.
New Battles Posted On Monday Morning.
Biting = Ban.
Feeding = Vote Deduction.
Swaying = Vote Deduction.

Erel Avent 07-03-06 02:28 PM

we're here, dont take all week.

Magic5 07-03-06 02:39 PM

Yep .

Riley Freeman 07-03-06 04:41 PM

yo yo yo if Chrit don't show, mim said I could be down as his replacement partner. what what?!?

Realism 07-03-06 04:49 PM

well it would be wise to decide soon so we can know who we are battling...

Magic5 07-03-06 05:51 PM

What the fuck? I don't know who that fucking queer is. Chrit's my partner.

Magic5 07-08-06 12:39 AM

Chrit:

We win.

Mimesis:

True that.

Realism 07-08-06 12:52 AM

nice verses yall... good shit. lol

too busy. hope yall do good.

Texxus 07-08-06 02:10 AM

Wow How Gay Is This...last Round Mimesis Drops Late And He Moves On..and Now The Opponents Are Throwing This Battle Away...thought This Tourny Wud Be Dope I Guess Not Win Really There Is Only Only Like 2 Pairs Actually Trying. And Deserve To Move On.

Realism 07-08-06 02:29 AM

^^^wouldnt matter if you were facing him or not... a verse from you is as good as a noshow. have fun.

Texxus 07-08-06 11:49 AM

^um ok...that was totally off subject i was saying its gay how you throw it away and how the rules dont apply to mimesis. did i say anything about me? no i didnt, so just stab your self for being to stupid.

Erel Avent 07-08-06 12:59 PM

im not throwin in no towel, if realism dont want in i can grab a replacement faster than Chrit can bust durin sex.

:)

fuck that, yall didnt post so bite me.
ill drop the full verse if need be.

R.Christensen 07-08-06 01:06 PM

No... the point is... we were here at the deadline, with verses... and you didnt post.

Magic5 07-08-06 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken`Pho
Wow How Gay Is This...last Round Mimesis Drops Late And He Moves On..and Now The Opponents Are Throwing This Battle Away...thought This Tourny Wud Be Dope I Guess Not Win Really There Is Only Only Like 2 Pairs Actually Trying. And Deserve To Move On.

Do you have nothing better to do then bitch? I beat you and your partner last round. Fuck out of my battle threads and go cry about it to another team that got knocked out in the first round.

Magic5 07-08-06 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erel Avent
im not throwin in no towel, if realism dont want in i can grab a replacement faster than Chrit can bust durin sex.

:)

fuck that, yall didnt post so bite me.
ill drop the full verse if need be.

Lmao. Dog, I have Chrit's verse in my pm box. I had my verse typed and ready to post. You guys weren't around at the deadline.