RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   i need some opinions on this letter/help on it. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246275)

Valerie 05-12-08 05:53 AM

i need some opinions on this letter/help on it.

Dea,

This letter i am writing you isnt to sit here and preech and repeat myself like i have always have done in the past. It is actually to inform you that I want to sincerly Apoligise for our past. to the days when I would not be civil about things and instead of being mature I would resort to a boy. aswell as me hurting your heart and not thinking about things when being said out loud. I know i've caused a world full of drama and problems back then which I am sorry for. All the problems I had myself I am trying to fix which is everything you've ever told me to stop or not do ever again, like my most recent problems of me blowin you up, getting the last word, to me making you very upset. All these problems that have been here and some still here I am working on very hard baby. And While I am Single and waiting for you to take me back as your boyfriend when you get lonly and tierd of bein single when you take me back. I will by then Have these problems taken care of because from our past till now I've realised what a special Girl you are. No Girl out there has anything you have from beauty to the non drinking or smoking or the love you have to give with such a caressing feeling. Baby as much as i Like to mess around this what im about to say isnt joking around and is the honest to god truth. You truly are an Angel your amazing and I dont know were I would be if it wasnt for you. I've spent so much time pointing fingers and putting blame on things besides myself when really the problems all resorted back to me when I was to blind to see that. I Am working so hard baby to get these problems taken care of so that way when i am your boyfriend again when You take me back there wont be anymore troubles or problems like in the past going from days of happiness and Divine Love to Spending our Arguing frustrating days in hell. All the times we ever argued or called eachother names or just got to eachother it just gets to you and me. And Baby I Wanna Stop arguing thats why I am fixing my problems because i no longer wanna have to put you through my stupid things. Everyday I think back to when My arm was wrapped around you holding you close with smiles to happiness. To non stop kissing every 10 seconds! remember that. to hearing each night you tell me you love me. It brings tears to my eyes remembering those times. But I've Realised that during this break we have untill were boyfriend and girlfriend again it gives me time to recover and bring back those things 100% with me and you. And that baby is why Im fixing my problems is because everyday like that when you take me back everyday after that I wanna have just like when we were At the park Kissing loving and smiling with happiness everyday weather we see eachother often or not. like how i used to complain about the things you did I am terribly sorry for baby. but like i said everyday after you take me back I wont and will not Screw things up like before. I wanna show you a man that you've always looked for in guys and always wanted but no one could give you which is what I wanna give you from right now and everyday after were back together as boyfriend and girlfriend. To Fill your heart with warmth and Love and trust in me and your care for me again. I've been so foolish before and now baby I know i can do this for you my love my Everything. And only you baby. I Hope you can believe me when i say im gonna do this baby cus im doing it for one reason and that reason is so that way when im your boyfriend again you wont go through pain and suffering ever again im sorry baby. I Love you so much Baby.I thank God that I met you. I cant wait untill you take me back cus all that i said Is gonna happen. I Love you with all my heart body and soul.

always yours

Anthony

i need your help on making it better if you can see any errors and revising help.

Ysdat 05-12-08 05:58 AM

I vote rope and noose.

Valerie 05-12-08 06:01 AM

if your gonna hate then fuck you im bein honest. all jokes and bullshit aside.

Ysdat 05-12-08 06:03 AM

oh, I didnt even read your 'heart felt letter' that you posted on a web forum for earth to see, asking people you dont know for advice on a letter that should be heartfelt and from YOU not anyone else.

I was more commenting on your direct name bite.

Maybe just a good skull of petrol is all you need?

Valerie 05-12-08 06:05 AM

ok yea theres is a underground rapper named celph titled. but that dont mean shit i just like the name. but w/e ill change it.

anyways I just need revising help like spelling or if anything doesnt make sense. thats it.

Ysdat 05-12-08 06:09 AM

www.spellcheck.com

Valerie 05-12-08 06:12 AM

well can you read it really fast and lemme know what you think please.

La Cosa Nostra 05-12-08 08:10 AM

oh man.. you should never have posted this.

look, can i give you some ACTUAL advice?

look at what your doing, your basically saying to this girl........hey, im a complete dumbass and i need you or ill be depressed forever... your being desperate..

THAT.........is a BIG fucking no no.

this girl is not going to want you because of this letter.. shes actually going to find you repulsive.. from the sounds of things, dude.. cut your losses... dont be a fucking chode wack cunt and submit like that to a chick.

if its over, its over. dont look back. DEFINATLY dont send this letter to her. its not going to win her back. i garentee you....

_Talksic_ 05-12-08 08:28 AM

if you dont feel like doing what he said^^, follow it up with a poem or something..or just do like what i did to the girl in my sig,lol jk..fucken supervillain....lol..

La Cosa Nostra 05-12-08 08:48 AM

man dont even joke.. look at the shit hes saying.. this guy really needs to grow some balls and be a man.

i swear you dont just go and say that type of shit unless youve been dumped for a while and shes really grown to hate you over time because youve been acting like a real emotional dick.

i mean i dont know how old these people are, but speaking from an adults perpective.. writing these sort of letters is just a complete self esteem killer and really not attractive to women at all.. she isnt going to want some grobbling mess who she probably just doesent think is cool anymore, someone shes obviously over and has been a pain in her ass for possibly some time now..

the author of this letter seriously needs to rethink his life. if youve let yourself slip this low for a female, then your just chasing the dragon and you really got to start getting over it..

its a long process.. but life aint over kiddo..

just dont send this letter. infact, dont talk to her.. if she comes back to you, then youll have playing cards, otherwise, let her go do her thing...

dont chase it because thats not what shes looking for in a man......believe me.

Cola 05-12-08 10:43 AM

lmfao all day...

Cola 05-12-08 10:54 AM

you sound like a fucking 10 year old kid in love with a fucking puppy dog. Grow a fucking sack you lil pussy.

KOOL COL-B 05-12-08 12:14 PM

lmfao

but yeah, i see alot of spelling mistakes.

n iz this tha girl that cheated on u wif 9 guys, a girl and SPuL or w/e?

trust me ese, it's not worth it. werd

Nitrogen 05-12-08 01:25 PM

to the days when I would not be civil about things and instead of being mature I would resort to a boy. aswell as me hurting your heart and not thinking about things when being said out loud.

No Girl out there has anything you have from beauty to the non drinking or smoking or the love you have to give with such a caressing feeling

You truly are an Angel your amazing and I dont know were I would be if it wasnt for you.

Everyday I think back to when My arm was wrapped around you holding you close with smiles to happiness. To non stop kissing every 10 seconds! remember that. to hearing each night you tell me you love me. It brings tears to my eyes remembering those times.

I wanna have just like when we were At the park Kissing loving and smiling with happiness everyday weather we see eachother often or not. like how i used to complain about the things you did I am terribly sorry for baby. but like i said everyday after you take me back I wont and will not Screw things up like before.

I've been so foolish before and now baby I know i can do this for you my love my Everything. And only you baby.

^^^ six good reasons not to send this letter. as baph stated earlier, she'll prbably just find it repulsive but even if she doesnt and takes you back, your gonna become her bitch, or a least thats how shes gonna treat you. this entire letter is putting her in control of ya relationship. do you even realize the amount of times u use the word baby and the prase boyfriend and girlfriend? you sound like you're writing this from the chick's point of view and making her argument for her. basically you are because you agreeing with everything she says. this will give her complete dominance but who am i do dictate your life. do you

Nynth Degree 05-12-08 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
n iz this tha girl that cheated on u wif 9 guys, a girl and SPuL or w/e?

I heard Spul kept trying to holler, but she wasn't feeling it.