RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   What makes someone mature? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=192375)

Bangalore 05-25-05 12:11 AM

What makes someone mature?

what makes someone mature? fitting the mold... getting the stable job... doing what they are told?...i'm pretty mature.. just not here... i don't see why other people take this internet stuff so seriously...especially when there are larger matters to attend to...but yea what makes someone mature?

ThatsWhatSheSaid 05-25-05 12:13 AM

o god enough of this shit

warning for ya freepost

tim dim 05-25-05 07:15 AM

The way I see it is that a mature person is one thats independant and supports themself. I don't think maturity is the issue on this site the issue is fags copying eachother eg: with those gay (Yoda, Fresh prince, rock) aliases and when the same thread concept is used over and over. Also I dislike it when people "Du dis GaE TipInG ShIt An DoN't SpElL ShIt RiGhT ToO lOoK CoOl."

Yung_Dragon 06-02-05 12:50 AM

A man can never be fully mature, but only more mature than another man.

If you were truly mature, you would do everything right, and understand everything. We're humans, and that's impossible for us. We can only learn, accept, and grow more, but never to the fullest.

King Solo 06-02-05 12:54 AM

people define maturity in different ways
they also see different people as mature or not

i mean if they see a well-to-do person with a good job, a nice life and who's got their shit together they will think mature
and if they see some layabout who has no job and spends all day just chillin with his/her friends they will think probably not mature

but i have a good job, no financial problems, got my girl.....we lookin to start a family so people would most likely think i am mature
but that is wrong, i can be mature YES
but i am naturally a joker....all i ever do is clown around, even at work i dont take anything seriously unless it is required

Denied Truth 06-02-05 01:03 AM

Word^ I've always been considered mature by everyone but not by force...i'm really a Crazii Azz Goofy Chic...But At 15 I Have A Stable Job...I Can Speak 2 Languages..I Can Hold A Intellgent Conversation And I Don't HAVE TO say Nigga Afta Ery Sentence...Now..Mos Of Da Time I Talk LIke You See Me Typin Rii Naow...I Say Nigga Alot .. I Goof Around N Will Say Stupid Shyt...Maturity Is Based On Presentation ... How You Speak..Act and Look...
Chew On Dat...

pInkMonkeY 06-02-05 01:36 AM

fear/nofear.
./

Suave 06-03-05 08:03 AM

simply someone that isnt a ignoramus :thumbup:.

King Solo 06-09-05 08:45 AM

maturity is also sumone who doesn't complain about shit when it dont go their way...........like mr. "iLL as a killers Grill" moanin at me cuz i didnt vote for him in his topical battle.......and also i aint the only person who voted against him so it aint like others dont share my opinion....take the loss with dignity....that defines maturity...

La Cosa Nostra 06-09-05 09:02 AM

Oh yeah sick one man..

Lets all go bitch about people in a thread asking about maturity..
...All while trying to say its immature to do that..

Fuck outta here..

King Solo 06-09-05 09:07 AM

i never said anything about bitching about people in a thread being immature

and i wasnt bitching you ass
just statin a fact that you pm'ed moanin like a bitch about my vote cuz it wasnt for you.........and you tried to make it out as a hate vote

if i didnt like you i would vote on all ya battles
i've voted on fuckin two......and yes, both times i voted against you...so what deal with it......i've got people who vote against me regular........

i dont go pm'in ppl cryin about it
grow up....if ya got a problem with my vote, talk to strobe......

La Cosa Nostra 06-09-05 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
i never said anything about bitching about people in a thread being immature

and i wasnt bitching you ass
just statin a fact that you pm'ed moanin like a bitch about my vote cuz it wasnt for you.........and you tried to make it out as a hate vote

if i didnt like you i would vote on all ya battles
i've voted on fuckin two......and yes, both times i voted against you...so what deal with it......i've got people who vote against me regular........

i dont go pm'in ppl cryin about it
grow up....if ya got a problem with my vote, talk to strobe......

Are you shitting me dickhead?
You made a herb vote cause you didnt read either properly..... I told you that you did through pm's because I'm honest like that, and you went and bitched about me in this forum..

By the way I never fucking whined to you you sad peice of shit. So drop the act.

King Solo 06-09-05 09:21 AM

what act hoe.........

ya words were "i know i won that daz battle and i dont wanna get fucked out of it by gay votes"

stop cryin.......man up and take the loss bitch......

i read both verses, and you lost..............deal with it

La Cosa Nostra 06-09-05 09:44 AM

Actually shit for brains..
I said I didnt care if I lost in the polls but I wanted to get real feedback cause I realised you didnt read it properly..

YOU were the one who brought up the bullshit about votes.. YOU were the one who came in here bitching about me.. YOU are the fucking ignorant kid whos trynna say I was wingeing..

I got no more time for wack bitches..
So dont talk to me..