RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   P.S - Philosophical Scriptures (new crew) - Try.Outs (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=216291)

~*Khatharsis*~ 12-04-05 11:05 PM

P.S - Philosophical Scriptures (new crew) - Try.Outs

holla if you want to be down. (a branched crew)

Ysdat 12-04-05 11:20 PM

kid your first crew didnt even start. Stop. go join another crew.

~*Khatharsis*~ 12-05-05 01:41 AM

no its not kid....ima damn grown person and a.b.s didnt work out cuz i made sure it didnt simply because a.b.c has disses written all over it so i came up with this so calm the hel down. this crew is branched all over the net.

Ysdat 12-05-05 01:54 AM

0_0 watches back while browsing thru the net,seens as you have sectors of this crew every were. rofl

do ya thing, i couldnt give a fuck

~*Khatharsis*~ 12-05-05 04:54 PM

ysdat? why is that you cant give a fuck

Sean Gunner 12-05-05 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Khatharsis*~
ysdat? why is that you cant give a fuck

Cuz it's the net, no one should care.

Ysdat 12-06-05 02:45 AM

did you steal my brain again ?

~*Khatharsis*~ 12-06-05 12:27 PM

haha hehe. ok i dont fucking care about the net. who fucking cares. i got work to do in my life. i aint got time for the damn net like how i used to be. gives a fuck. anywho. im gonna get back down wit livin legends again so i dun care. peace up a town down

Lyriclesolja 12-06-05 03:12 PM

your name looks farmiliar......i think....no never mind you never beat me at poetry......neva dat :thumbup:

Ysdat 12-06-05 03:18 PM

^ im going to spend my next few mintues on rv following you pointlessly saying werd.

Lyriclesolja 12-06-05 03:29 PM

werd???.....HA HA.....My My My how the tables have turned...

~*Khatharsis*~ 12-08-05 06:57 AM

lyrical solja....r u serious of what you just said....i never beat you......omg...i would do a poetry battle against you in [text] but im audio now so lets audio battle poetry..and someone will decide...cuz anyone can write poetry, lets see if you have the expression for it....(ha he says his better then me)....WOW, the things that i read nowa days.

Lyriclesolja 12-08-05 09:14 AM

you cant beat me so chill out wit dat....and no im not audio even if i was i wouldent battle you anyway cause it would be a waist of my time.....so you wont battle me text??.....hhuummm [/KNOWS-IM-BETTER]

~*Khatharsis*~ 12-08-05 04:56 PM

im done with text....its WACK doing text because anyone could write good, the thing is can you say it with EXPRESSION. thats when you know your mastered the art...so it seems your still below my level so you would be a waist of my time. goodbye chump.

Lyriclesolja 12-08-05 05:23 PM

you think just cause your audio that your better than me???....and i do it for the EXPRESSION to EXPRESS myself...so yes i have masterd the art...thanks for the complement...oh and by the way i hit the studio January 2nd to do my album.....and i got the beats 2 years ago so i have masterd them 2...but you wouldent know that cause you dont know me....therefore your not on MY Level....