RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   2 6th graders engaged in sexual intercourse during class (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=242952)

Dufflebag Boy 06-20-07 05:23 PM

2 6th graders engaged in sexual intercourse during class

http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=6180780&nav=9Tai

how fuckin dumb and sick are people??..the links just a news articale bout what happened

Ysdat 06-20-07 06:02 PM

I swear you have just lost your virginity cause brother, you all about sex!

Indeph 06-20-07 07:49 PM

Oh, if it's not a video I'm not interested.

Terumoto 06-20-07 09:43 PM

That is pretty fucked up... What is with kids these days? I know a little girl in 6th grade and she's told me she's been through like 3 boyfriends. I just kind of shrugged it off because I have no idea what "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" means to a sixth grader, but this kind of stuff worries me. -_-

B. Magik 06-20-07 11:33 PM

^^ Dude, that chick in your sig is fucking hot.

Terumoto 06-20-07 11:36 PM

I know :(

GKillaz05 06-21-07 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Oh, if it's not a video I'm not interested.

you sick fucker!!!

anywayz, I dont see why white trash said you dumb fuckers, I will I could have gotten laid in grade 6, even more, I wish I could have durin' class, I didnt check the link, cuz really I could give a fuck less, just my 2 centz

Dufflebag Boy 06-21-07 12:36 AM

^^disregarding the sick fact that their in 6th grade their completly stupid for doing it IN CLASS in front of how many people where it could get them and the school in MAJOR trouble which has and whatever boy fucked that chick shouldnt have cuz she's a slut and shes only in 6th grade...bitch is gonna die of aids by the time she in high school

Terumoto 06-21-07 12:53 AM

Man you can't judge kids like that, they have no idea what the fuck they are doing. The only reason that little boy and girl did that is because they were influenced by their environment, society, and especially the media and popular culture.

New Meth0d 06-21-07 01:16 AM

so did society give that little boy an erection...

Dufflebag Boy 06-21-07 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Man you can't judge kids like that, they have no idea what the fuck they are doing. The only reason that little boy and girl did that is because they were influenced by their environment, society, and especially the media and popular culture.

so your saying what they did was ok because of their age and influences?? yea they might not be mature enough to do the wisest shit but come on honestly, you dont think they shouldnt know enough?

Terumoto 06-21-07 01:20 AM

No, nature did. Society told him and his friends that it was cool to have sex, and told the girl that it was cool to be a slutty idiot like her role models are.

Dufflebag Boy 06-21-07 01:22 AM

^^u act like theirs nothing wrong with it because their just steered in the wrong direction

New Meth0d 06-21-07 01:23 AM

well society now a days compared to like back in the 50's and shit is wayyy different. Like I can see how society and culture and popular media influences and affects people from the way they dress to the way they act, but i mean i still had some common sense when i was in 6th grade. But its not like you hear this kind of thing happening in every middle school this was a rare occurence that was probably the resultant of our causal sex friendly society and these kids own personalities and maybe there background like maybe her mom is a prostitute or something who knows this is crazy jfkasgjklfasdgh

New Meth0d 06-21-07 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
No, nature did. Society told him and his friends that it was cool to have sex, and told the girl that it was cool to be a slutty idiot like her role models are.

what about cigarettes though, like there are sooo many psa's on tv about the harms of smoking and its not like we see brittney spears smoking a butt on stage, but yet kids still smoke even though they are aware of the danger. *cough barrack obama smokes cough* but yeah brittney was not a good example considering she went to rehab and actually with all the female celebes going to rehab i guess i can see the bad example they are setting.