RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   D-Block Newz (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=194375)

Sixth Sense 06-08-05 07:42 PM

D-Block Newz

D-BLOCK MOVES FROM UNIVERSAL TO KOCH

D-Block has made the leap into independence by signing to Koch Records. D-Block, which consists of Styles P, Jadakiss, J-Hood and Sheek Louch, has managed to maintain their buzz through the mixtapes, albums, beef and other means like remixes with Mariah Carey. However with Koch, they will release several high-end mixtapes and albums. D-Block Records first album was Sheek Louch's 2003 Universal album, Walk Witt Me. J-Hood, for all you underground heads, also has an album on the way.

Discuss Below

CataclyzM-i-C 06-08-05 08:26 PM

d block cant be touched !!!!!
jada is too fuckin ILL
say suttin...

Sixth Sense 06-08-05 08:33 PM

yea jadas nice but in mainstream and people buyin his albums aint cuz he aint makin alot of money man sorry to tell u dat

Phy-Sicks 06-09-05 11:25 AM

It duzn't seems right. I mean d-block signed to koch records? I guess now they'll be droppin more mixtapes than albums.

SNE DAWG 06-09-05 12:00 PM

ye I think will be seein more of them now days

CataclyzM-i-C 06-09-05 03:51 PM

still...them niggaz dont appeal to a broad audience of people (white, black, green, pink, blue,,, w/e)...thas why they dont make money....them niggaz is 2 real....ANYONE on earth who knows ANYTHING about the rap game knows that there lyrics cant be touched n them niggaz is legit...they dont cake up cuz there beats dont b knockin like say 50's beats....let jada n styles get a "In My Hood" beat or a "Ski Mask Way" beat n D Block wud b king of the charts for months at a time...they may not get paid but them niggaz is HIGHLY RESPECTED....there aint a rapper in da game that say D Block aint ill....

Sixth Sense 06-09-05 05:43 PM

yea fo sho well it mustve been a bad decision on makin a collab wit ja cuz they mite have been picked up for the new gunit members insead of M.O.P. u kno then they wouldve been rockin well i guess they gon have to keep on makin mixes to 50 beats like the same way yayo been doin to otha beats

CataclyzM-i-C 06-12-05 04:01 PM

nah they wud never roll wit g unit no matter what
D block is they own set
they knew from jump that 50 was garbage
but they wudda wanted to jump on a
track wit 50 cuz ever1 nos that nigga is
hot right now & thet was labelmates at interscope...
so they wud wanna get on da track
jus to get payed like dat nigga...
ja was doin his thing alil bit so jada hopped on NEW YORK
jus to et payed...that new york shyt was makin madd money
so that g unit d block merge wudnt have happened
but b4 50 started talkin shyt any nigga from d block wudda
did a collabo wit him jus to make money ! cuz oviosly those niggaz
aint in the 50 million dollar range like dat g unit BIATCHH lol

Chris Stylez 06-12-05 11:01 PM

I think Three Six Mafia is more real than D-Block if not as real. N for da people who think Three 6 Mafia aint lyrical then yall should download their diss tracts...........anyways yeah D-block is nice N cant really be touched by most catz in da game