RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   hahaha if you were smart and Jewish... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251396)

JTR 01-22-10 04:10 PM

hahaha if you were smart and Jewish...

you would have done research on companies that fabricate and distribute bomb detecting devices or advanced metal detectors after the whole underwear bomber situation, and then invested in one of those stocks.

Easy 7000$ will pay nicely for this trip to california, my broken TV, broken laptop (and replacement notebook I bought for traveling), broken xbox, that new hockeystick and the kick ass gloves I lost.

Keep grinding folks

Rey 01-22-10 04:40 PM

wrong account.

Lysol 01-22-10 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey
wrong account.

Stupid.

Ltizzle 01-22-10 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
you would have done research on companies that fabricate and distribute bomb detecting devices or advanced metal detectors after the whole underwear bomber situation, and then invested in one of those stocks.

Easy 7000$ will pay nicely for this trip to california, my broken TV, broken laptop (and replacement notebook I bought for traveling), broken xbox, that new hockeystick and the kick ass gloves I lost.

Keep grinding folks

Do you have a particular stock in mind? Or just making a general statement?

To make a quick $7,000 in the stock market you generally have to have a decent amount of money to begin with. That or find the stock of a lifetime. Although I'd say the chances of someone on Chatverse having either of those are not very good to begin with lol.

M&rk 01-22-10 10:37 PM

...... i'd kill myself

KOOL COL-B 01-23-10 12:14 AM

I've been looking mo and mo into stocks lately. I think it's somethang I should play around wif. I'm sitting on 17 grand right now and would like to flip it. werd

Ltizzle 01-23-10 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
I've been looking mo and mo into stocks lately. I think it's somethang I should play around wif. I'm sitting on 17 grand right now and would like to flip it. werd

You can definitely work with that as a good starting point.

If you're patient and willing to wait to see a legitimate profit, I'd recommend investing in a safer, more established stock for the first time around. Don't try and find the next Microsoft or mess with penny stocks. Just buy a few shares, get the feel for everything and see if you like it. If you do, buy a few more on a down day and just let it roll from there.

JTR 01-24-10 03:15 AM

stocks are fucking dangerous man i'd be lieing if I said I haven't lost good money on my own. If it weren't for my dad helping me and showing me the ropes and giving me heads up on stocks to research I wouldn't have made more then i've lost....

And L-Tizzle I flipped 2grand into 7, since making this thread the worth has gone down to 5 grand but i've sold off 4 grand worth of those stocks so i'm up 2000$ profit with 1000$ worth of stocks needing to be sold still which will either be going up, or most probably down within the next few days...

JTR 01-24-10 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan
...... i'd kill myself

lol cuz I guess being stupid, not jewish and broke is better

k cool have fun not killing yourself and living your unintelligent, non-bignosedhaving low funded life

M&rk 01-24-10 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
stocks are fucking dangerous man i'd be lieing if I said I haven't lost good money on my own. If it weren't for my dad helping me and showing me the ropes and giving me heads up on stocks to research I wouldn't have made more then i've lost....

And L-Tizzle I flipped 2grand into 7, since making this thread the worth has gone down to 5 grand but i've sold off 4 grand worth of those stocks so i'm up 2000$ profit with 1000$ worth of stocks needing to be sold still which will either be going up, or most probably down within the next few days...

so you made this thread because you thought u made 5 grand and now may only make 1 grand and u only did any of this because your dad probably did everything for you. wow, amazing

M&rk 01-24-10 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
lol cuz I guess being stupid, not jewish and broke is better

k cool have fun not killing yourself and living your unintelligent, non-bignosedhaving low funded life

only reason u have money is because of your dad, and i doubt you're even a practicing jew, so you're just gay like i've said in many previous posts

JTR 01-28-10 05:59 PM

i dont know where you got your math from but i made profit chicka chicka cheyah!

JTR 01-28-10 06:00 PM

haha the only reason i brought this up was to make people like you get mad

King Solo 01-28-10 06:57 PM

I've always wanted to fuck with stocks. I mean, when I was working for this tile company way back I bought into their company shares and flipped £1,500 into £3,200. But I've never gone into anything big because I always get put off by my own paranoia that the moment I invest anything big into something it's gonna tank like fuck.

ILL GEE 01-28-10 10:18 PM

research urban farms.... looks promising.... werd... i believe the ticker is URBF