RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   Resurrection....Of.....[-Lyical Virus-] (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=182941)

Recluse 03-21-05 06:25 PM

Resurrection....Of.....[-Lyical Virus-]

^aight dis the Resurrection...lets make it like it was before.....dope heads ONLY....if you wack....then don't even bother posting....uppin...for souljas!!...

Dirty Nigga 03-21-05 06:26 PM

what the hell happend to that crew we battlin????

Recluse 03-21-05 06:31 PM

^the crew is dead.....i'm bringing old school back.....uppin..

Dirty Nigga 03-21-05 06:39 PM

oh
fuck that yo

just come join L.S, Yuh name would look dope on the roster, 4sho'

Recluse 03-21-05 06:41 PM

^naw.....but if it make you feel better...i'll think about it....uppin....

Class.Sic 03-21-05 06:41 PM

haha how bout no...lyrical whatever will only be active until either .konflickts has his child or in about 5 minutes...but ive never heard of lyrical virus..or it wasnt that important...and ive been here since last march..

Dirty Nigga 03-21-05 06:45 PM

^^^what the hell does kon have ta do with chaos makin a crew???? an u do realize babies take 9 months an not 5 right? what did i tell you? nigga you stupid n thats my word

an it was just a suggestion for yuh ta join cause kon is ya boy, dont be actin like i care nigga, it was just a damn suggestion, not enuff dope free agents ta make your crew work, an one of 'em has just failed, so join a crew.....another suggestion :D

Recluse 03-21-05 06:46 PM

^WTF.....why the fuck are you coming in here talking shit....OMG....you guys make RV sick to come too...WTF...did i say anything to you....why the fuck are you "TRYING" to clown someone...damn....bitches.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyricalflowz
nice, I used to be in this crew when it was around. Good Luck
^yeah those was the days when we was sick....

Luse Cannon 03-21-05 06:46 PM

why is all these weak ass crews ressurectin. its only like 6 crews i can think of off hand that are worth ressurecting and it would be disrespect to do so. and this isnt one of them

Recluse 03-21-05 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos
^WTF.....why the fuck are you coming in here talking shit....OMG....you guys make RV sick to come too...WTF...did i say anything to you....why the fuck are you "TRYING" to clown someone...damn....bitches............
^yeah those was the days when we was sick....

^was talking to Class.dick...

Dirty Nigga 03-21-05 06:48 PM

i asked u ta join L.S now am beefin, what the fuck? nigga dont be hypocritical, I DIDNT EVEN BEEF just nw, an you came in our forum talkin that bull....shit, nah mean, what the hell is wrong wit you

Recluse 03-21-05 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Flow
why is all these weak ass crews ressurectin. its only like 6 crews i can think of off hand that are worth ressurecting and it would be disrespect to do so. and this isnt one of them

^let me merk this fag real quick..brb..........

Dirty Nigga 03-21-05 06:48 PM

^^Ooooooooooooh
well i take that back then

my bad...
:D

Recluse 03-21-05 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escolayde
i asked u ta join L.S now am beefin, what the fuck? nigga dont be hypocritical, I DIDNT EVEN BEEF just nw, an you came in our forum talkin that bull....shit, nah mean, what the hell is wrong wit you

^like i said...i wasn't talking to you....you posted before me..damn..chill the fuck out!

Recluse 03-21-05 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escolayde
^^Ooooooooooooh
well i take that back then

my bad...
:D

^lol.............yeah