RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   Rate my New Signature (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=160741)

-Eternal- 11-17-04 01:09 AM

Rate my New Signature

Anyother one of Ltizzle's sigs he made.... what yall think of this?

Wickedclown 11-17-04 01:11 AM

just like all his sigs, tight as fuck... i lost the one he gave me some how... i wonder if he has the link to it...?

-Eternal- 11-17-04 01:34 AM

you should ask him.... dayum mine is ILL

For$akeN 11-17-04 09:24 AM

background was dope as fuck
cutting was good
the main text was nice
but the subtitle was not that readable
overall: 8.5/10

Authentrik 11-17-04 09:28 AM

its dope of course just like all of LTizzle's stuff although its a totally different style than his usuals..

Ltizzle 11-17-04 09:42 AM

yeah thanks for the feed
it is a different style, but i thought it went well with the theme he was goin for...
wicked i got the link for your sig, pm me for it...

Godz Angel 11-17-04 10:45 AM

Tha Sigz awsome... I like it.... I like he grim reaper type thing.. its pretty sweet..

Peace~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GKillaz05 11-17-04 10:52 AM

I like Authentrik's sig better

.Fatal Lyricist. 11-17-04 01:09 PM

aitn nobody fuckin wit LTizzle he da illlest no hate on otha sig makers he made mine too wut ya think? ummm yea he might do one more thing to make it tha dopest i neva seen a pic of JOV wit blue contactz tite dag big propz 1

Delphia Dahmer 11-17-04 03:00 PM

^^ me......on a more professional note

but yes, heres the real feedback........this is a nice sig........
but you gotta get out of these gay habits, that the rest of the sigmakers r still on

1. stop using that bar........if you want to add more color, create a splash effect throughhout tha sig and have it sort of rip though, zepra stripe like......get me?

2. the text is way TOO BRIGHT.......tone it down, and try and blend it better
if you would li ke, i can give you some good examples on AIM

the rest aint bad, but that reaper is way overused.......and the glow on him isnt right.....like i said, get at me on AIM......we can work on a better version if you care

.Fatal Lyricist. 11-17-04 03:02 PM

shyt is hot as is na mean but yea wuteva 1

Compose 11-17-04 03:03 PM

.................9/10

Dj-KiD-> 11-17-04 03:12 PM

nice :thumbup: ..

Hoodz Prophet 11-17-04 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Eternal-
Anyother one of Ltizzle's sigs he made.... what yall think of this?

every1 iz all of a sudden usin that grim reaper shit...G Deuce had tha shit 1st but yeah itz dope tho

Authentrik 11-17-04 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RV_Iz_Boot-E
^^ me......on a more professional note

but yes, heres the real feedback........this is a nice sig........
but you gotta get out of these gay habits, that the rest of the sigmakers r still on

1. stop using that bar........if you want to add more color, create a splash effect throughhout tha sig and have it sort of rip though, zepra stripe like......get me?

2. the text is way TOO BRIGHT.......tone it down, and try and blend it better
if you would li ke, i can give you some good examples on AIM

the rest aint bad, but that reaper is way overused.......and the glow on him isnt right.....like i said, get at me on AIM......we can work on a better version if you care

prolly good advice but i kinda like the bar thing, especially how he uses it... and thanks GKillaz