RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Sexyback (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=233450)

TeamOne 08-14-06 11:07 AM

Sexyback

I know this isnt the right site to even discuss somethin like this...... but to anyone who likes this song or knows someone who likes this song... am i the only one that realized that ALL those people completely HATED that song the first 2 times they heard it? its the weirdest shit... includin me, i hated it with a passion... and now, if anythin, id rather hear that song on the radio than 75% of the hip hop songs they play

Sexyback - Justin Timberlake....... thats prolly why some people dont know it, and why i said this isnt even the right place to discuss this

...... but i was tryna discuss why people thinks that shit happens..... that a song that u hate wen u first hear it could become ur favorite song like a week later

Kriptic 08-14-06 11:20 AM

Dont know what song your talkign about, im not too good with names... you should find a link to it somewhere..and post it up. haha

Shear Kaughn 08-14-06 11:29 AM

i know this song....a girl that i know was playing it for me like waaaaay before it got big and i was like...ehhhhh i don't know about this one....and then it got big and i'm still like ehhhhhhh i'm not sure if i like it..but then she just kept playing it and playing it and then i'm driving down the street to work like.."duuuurty babe....."

damn you chantal!!! damn you!!

TitoBronsky 08-14-06 01:23 PM

LMAO

yea... JT has a way of makin the most annoying songs work for him.....

must be a hidden message in his music.....

TeamOne 08-14-06 02:34 PM

yea, cuz wen i first heard the song i hated it....... and like i was just watchin TV one day with like 6-7 other kids, and we go to MTV right wen theyre playin that song and everyone is like "change that shit, it sucks"

and than i went on vacation for a week in a half..... came back and everyones got it on ipods and blastin that shit in their cars....

SerB 08-14-06 02:38 PM

i liked it.

its geting bad now cuz thats all they play now.

sexyback and that nelly furtado song is all their playin now.

TeamOne 08-14-06 02:41 PM

yea...... promiscuous is gettin ruined for me...... all these songs i only like cuz of wat timbaland did to them, too, lmao..... i bet u any creative idea in either of those two songs was all timbaland.. but w/e

Ca'lam 08-14-06 02:41 PM

LMAO. this song is a wtf. the beat sucks ass. and that effect on his voice is weirdddd. wtf ..

*im bringing sexy back* *dun dun dun* *walks away whistling cause im bringing sexy back*

but it is catchy as fuck man

Ca'lam 08-14-06 02:42 PM

then song been out for HELLA long. all over commercials tho

TeamOne 08-14-06 02:43 PM

^^^ exactly wat i thought at first...... i was like "who the fuck mixed this shit?!" but that shit really grew on me that, like i sed, i like it better than almost every hiphop song on the radio but that could jsut be because the hip hop they play is fuckin horrible, but w/e

Shear Kaughn 08-14-06 04:03 PM

the effect on his voice sounds like some netcee quality......i'm not feeling that effect thing he got on his voice...but its hella catchy.....hella god damn catchy

Young Kidd (LM) 08-14-06 04:36 PM

^ true.. and yes i did hate this song at first. now i realize. i dont. lol weird shit.

∆ P E X X 08-14-06 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
...... but i was tryna discuss why people thinks that shit happens..... that a song that u hate wen u first hear it could become ur favorite song like a week later

because the repetition brainwashes you. which is why the wackest songs on the radio are paid to play over and over.

p4ntzistheish 08-15-06 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
because the repetition brainwashes you. which is why the wackest songs on the radio are paid to play over and over.

Once I finda way to hack radio waves it's on.