RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   How about them Cavs. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=242553)

Past Tense 05-31-07 11:58 PM

How about them Cavs.

What did I tell you all. WHAT DID I SAY?

I said that they would do good and you thought they wouldn't even get this far.

LeBron just put legends in the book.

Magic5 06-01-07 12:11 AM

Godddddd damnnnnnn.

That shit was un-fucking-believable. I don't like Detroit very much at all and I hate San Antonio, so I was hoping one of them would lose so I'd have somebody to root for in the Finals. I didn't think the Cavs could pull it off though.

Lebron was on some fucking Jordan status tonight. He just took the ball and made something out of it. I was fucking amazed. That was crazy. I'm still shocked by that shit. 29 of the last 30 points? 48 points total? The way he made the shots. God damn, that was the best performance by one man in the playoffs I've seen in a while.

I didn't watch that many Cavs games this season because it's hard to go from the Suns upbeat games to watching that slow ass shit, so I saw Lebron via Sportscenter most of the time instead of in the fucking games. That shit tonight was fucking amazing though.

I'm still not sure that they can win the championship, but I hope they can do it. Lebron is beyond a fucking beast. Great ass game tonight.

Magic5 06-01-07 12:14 AM

Also, they were in this position last year and they still lost, but I hope they can pull it off. Lebron was fucking amazing in the fourth quarter and both overtimes though. I was loving that shit.

Jay Rose 06-01-07 01:50 AM

sad how the clevlend lebrons can win with only one player.....he did score all their over time points 1 and 2....how did detroit not catch on

Past Tense 06-01-07 02:10 AM

^THEY DID CATCH ON!!! they just couldn't stop him. They tried guarding him and he drained the three...that was just wow...Lebron is the next nba legend

Implicit 06-01-07 03:28 AM

Yeah I admit I didn't expect this. No doubt LeBron is dope though. I still don't like them too much, but I hate the Spurs even more. SO I'm going for the Cavs.

.Ike. 06-01-07 12:11 PM

for the first time in his career...lebron is absolutely coming through in the clutch...and there wasnt a better time to start either lol....im suprised...he has just turned it on this series no doubt...im impressed........you cant stop that foo when he drives in the lane......

BUT....its still detroit....and they can still win these last 2 games...i wouldnt quite count them out.......they have some pretty clutch players.....

best series of the playoffs here...

TonyTone 06-01-07 12:44 PM

I Fucking Missed This Game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magic5 06-01-07 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
^THEY DID CATCH ON!!! they just couldn't stop him. They tried guarding him and he drained the three...that was just wow...Lebron is the next nba legend

Word, they were doubling and triple teaming him and he was still making shots. It was unbelievable.

Quotient 06-01-07 04:21 PM

LeBron was simply put.. amazing.

And the Cavs are gonna take it all this year..

Pop Lotty 06-01-07 09:40 PM

i was in awe.

they cannot blow this one.