RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   WAYNE and EM: "DROP THE WORLD" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251328)

SUPERVILLAIN 12-16-09 02:25 AM

WAYNE and EM: "DROP THE WORLD"

im sure that everyone has "heard this months ago", but i just came upon it.
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/vide...37N54jT6huaWG48

wayne vs. em. who owned? discuss.

s.v.

_Talksic_ 12-16-09 04:48 AM

saw earlier today,wayne came wack as usuall but em verse was sick and no accent.

Fly-E 12-16-09 10:41 PM

Eminem killed it. Wayne has a ways to go no hate but eminem is the best rapper ever. In the all around success and his ass is back on top after years know one can do that besides his partner Dr. Dre good shit.

Young Kidd (LM) 12-21-09 11:24 AM

eminems singing had me trippin ha.

M&rk 12-21-09 07:23 PM

"i know what they don't wanna tell you, just hope you are heaven sent and you're hell proof"
^^
if ya'll even had a clue what he was talkin about... thats why u hate though, congrats
wish em- didnt sing at the begining. his flow is better but his lyrics aren't as good as waynes. i like that easter egg line though, but he doesn't quite touch on the topics that wayne is capable of.

Re-Up 12-28-09 09:03 PM

waynes bars were way better but ems flow was crack if only they could combine the two

JTR 12-29-09 07:52 AM

i think this song sucks balls hardcore

Tha Q. 12-29-09 12:49 PM

bunch of white boys suckin em's lil pecker dick

get off him

Wayne is dope...and anyone who says otherwise is a mad hater

JTR 12-29-09 03:49 PM

............ tha q is retarded, this guy is like 30 doing nothing making music in his mommas basement smh

Ltizzle 12-29-09 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
bunch of white boys suckin em's lil pecker dick

get off him

Wayne is dope...and anyone who says otherwise is a mad hater

Correction: Wayne WAS dope.

Nowadays he realizes he doesn't have to try anymore to sell records, and he doesn't. He's garbage, and that's coming from someone who listened to him before everyone knew who he was.

Lysol 12-29-09 04:46 PM

Both of them could have came harder on the track, they are both icons in the rap game, both names together had potential to make this a classic, but this was sub par for both of them, the track was blah, I would never ever listen to it again, hook was awful, Wayne needs to go back to paying his ghost writers and Eminem needs to dig real deep. Both of them didn't even sound right together on the track, honestly sounded like a online collab.

Fly-E 12-29-09 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan
"i know what they don't wanna tell you, just hope you are heaven sent and you're hell proof"
^^
if ya'll even had a clue what he was talkin about... thats why u hate though, congrats
wish em- didnt sing at the begining. his flow is better but his lyrics aren't as good as waynes. i like that easter egg line though, but he doesn't quite touch on the topics that wayne is capable of.

Considerin the fact wayne admits eminem is the best rapper alive and he wants many more collabs with him, stating why do you think we puts ems verse last in forever and drop the world to save the best for last, we no wtf he is talking about We just no the smarter and better shit from the weaker no hate wayne came hard to, Eminem destroyed once again typical wayne nut ryder no hate. :thefinger

_Talksic_ 12-30-09 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan
^^

no hate but anyone can understand what hes saying, im pry the most religious dude on the site and he said that in one of the most basic and uncreative ways u could say that...
and for the record wayne was wack before he blew up..

JTR 12-30-09 06:47 AM

Yo just compare this to renegades = fucking wack.

Ok, that's not fair. This compared to crank dat = good.

And when something compared to crank dat is only good, that means in general it prolly sucks donkey dick

JTR 12-30-09 06:47 AM

I genuinely would never listen to this song again.....