RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   rb is losing its touch (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=128188)

vinman 06-04-04 03:48 PM

rb is losing its touch

pls dont respond to this thread saying leaving if its lsing it touch this threAD is to help i think rb is going boring and dull we need to make something so we can make the site fun agin if you agree then respond if you dont then kepp your comment to your self

Enhance 06-04-04 03:51 PM

Lol It Would Be Vinman....................

Rb Needs An Arcade Fuck That Rapperz Shit........

Maybe You Finding It Boring Cos U Aint Doing Well In Tourneys Or Leagues....

Crews Are Ok A Bit Boring Though.........

Cyphering Is Fucked Cos Admins Ignoring My Pms When I Ask Them To Make No Threads........

Activtiy Is Ok..... Goes Up And Down I Guess...........

Rb Is Ok It Could Be Better

C-Explicit 06-04-04 03:53 PM

yea that rapperz stuff is wack.. an arcade wud be better..

vinman 06-04-04 03:53 PM

hey u write thats jus the resonse i wanted but they should have a chat room cuse all this posting and shit is getting on my nerves what about you

Zone Out 06-04-04 03:54 PM

rb is not good because
we have certain people that was banned from old rb
coming to new rb
biting concepts
like the names of crews that they're not in on old rb
in their username title

vinman 06-04-04 03:55 PM

yea that kind of true also

Enhance 06-04-04 03:58 PM

Lol that names of crew thing is wack.............
I was a mod on orginal rb... crew mod infact i got demodded because i made a call out thread saying calling out all monkey's (niggas) & ya all know i`m black but that fat bitch opey de modded me for that reason so i decided if brandon was not going to de mod me i just would not post there as much no more.... & changed my usertitle to banned & idiot's thought i was bannned

orginal is dieing so i`m not bothered i still post there some times though....

Zone Out 06-04-04 03:58 PM

because original is so-called "dying"
thats a reason to bite concepts from over there?

Enhance 06-04-04 04:00 PM

?
Cough - Will S.Unyu - Cough
?

How can you say i bit my name?
There's other a million names in every web site that's a stupid reason to say this rb is not good - think about it , YOU post here

Enhance 06-04-04 04:02 PM

If you understood what concept ment... it mean's when two things are VERY Familiar to each other ... So biting concepts does not make sense , yo . .

vinman 06-04-04 04:03 PM

well as yall can see we need to do something to change this damn forum around or its going to end up like orignal

Enhance 06-04-04 04:06 PM

Even if my name was EVIL minded that does'nt mean biting concepts..

I saw Dangerous Mynd... Wise Mynd... Killa Mynd... There's no way there copying Baron Mynd

vinman 06-04-04 04:07 PM

hey that shit dont matter to me

King Solo 06-04-04 04:21 PM

i think rb is slipping slightly
it has gotten a little inactive lately so we need some more stuff to make it a better site. i think a chat room wud be cool cuz it wud save having to keep going back to posts to see wat ppl are saying. also i think we need at least one more main mod on it cuz recently the admins have been a little inactive. also an arcade i guess wud be a gud idea, cuz that rapperz thing sucks ass big time. also i think there shud be a more tournaments on the site just to keep the competitive battling going!!

vinman 06-04-04 04:28 PM

yea man now u talking any ne way im leaving this site for about a month i got to much to think about write now and rapping aint on the agenda later yall and when i come back i hope to see these new improvements