RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Have you ever Noticed...................... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=184512)

.Judicial. 04-01-05 02:13 AM

Have you ever Noticed......................

That the cops on movies well they dont have to be cops just anybody when they have a gun fight they are the most inacurate fucks in the world......i was watchin ummm i forget what movie but they were so fuckin inacurate it pissed me off n i went to sleep......i mean they can atleast add a little reality to that shit....i know u wont be perfect cuz u ducking and dodgin but damn....have yall noticed anything else like dat on movies??

Parallel 04-01-05 02:44 AM

yea thats true shit but i never noticed that. word

∆ P E X X 04-01-05 03:05 AM

^^not jsut that, but bullets in movies don't go through 1/10th the shit they do in reality. Laying on the ground next to a car in real life = NO protection. The bullets pass through doors with ease. Same with walls, paper (aka Drywall), brick, concrete, or otherwise. Even godamn books, lol. Damn. I haven't found a suspension diesel enough to support my disbelief.

Eternal 04-01-05 05:55 AM

yup.. they dont beat up people that steal cars or sumthin. the jus cuff them.. in reality.. all they do is beat up peoples...

Parallel 04-01-05 05:58 AM

Fuck Po. them fuckin cowards word

Osama_Bin_Laden 04-01-05 08:39 AM

cops cant shoot for shit..movies or life....the army missed me ..didnt they?

Tremendous 04-01-05 08:44 AM

hahaha yeah true i just noticed this

Germ 04-01-05 09:39 AM

yes, so i came to the conclusion they should only take cops that know how to shoot a gun, and can hit targets withing a 5 meter radius of them.....they always seem to be able to hit the small skinny poles, but not big huge body masses....

L. Veracity 04-01-05 09:55 AM

actually, COPs have to go through so much range practices and shit while they're going through training with the force, by the time they get out, they're damn FUCKing good at aiming, better than mot criminals...most criminals don't even hold guns properly, let alone aim and shoot where they want the bullet to go...but yes, on movies COPs, and pretty much EVERYONE can't shoot for shit...unless of course, they're the main character :)...

Tremendous 04-01-05 11:22 AM

True^ I tilt my gun to the side when i shoot

.Judicial. 04-01-05 11:41 AM

lol...me if im like aimin at something i hold dat shit wit both hands and both eyes open and im fuckin acurate......some recruiter wanted me to be a sniper in the military or what eva for this sniper camp i went to.....i hit one of those insents u know like u light em up and that smoke that smells good fills the room....anyways...i hit one of those with a hand-gun bb gun from like 20 yards away i think......or maybe it was 15....and the guy was like damn thats a prefect shot....i hit it in the middle...i thought it was luck but 2 shots later i did it again....im dope lol

∆ P E X X 04-01-05 11:57 AM

^^and still no one cares. Instead you opted to sit on your ass and hang out on RV.

.Judicial. 04-01-05 11:59 AM

well cuz im not old enough to go in there ne wayz so right now i just play football lift weights go 2 school and all dat otha shit....anyways