RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   aww shiet! Now you can ring in the new year looking @ the kid! HOLLA! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245119)

J. Luth 12-31-07 05:11 PM

aww shiet! Now you can ring in the new year looking @ the kid! HOLLA!

Enygma 12-31-07 05:29 PM

lol.....you're such a fag :thumbup:

And, GET OFF MY CAR BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

J. Luth 12-31-07 06:01 PM

^don't hate dawg, get your weight up! :evilgrin:

Enygma 12-31-07 06:08 PM

I did.....I'm right at 200 lbs now :(

Tha .Q 12-31-07 06:24 PM

Spul...does that car get ur laid?

J. Luth 12-31-07 07:02 PM

if you mean does the car bring in the ladies. Hell yea yo. But as many of y'al know I ain't into those one night stand shits. Cuz if a chick gon wanna fuck me without knowing me, what stops her from doing it to another dude she sees? I ain't the only sexy beast out there :cool: :hump:

LOL but f'real tho, when i take that shit to campus, that shit gets so many stares. Ladies be digging that shit, guys be hating. (already got two scratches from keys on it. no biggie tho)

Sik Wit It 12-31-07 09:09 PM

Got the license plate numbers.. finna track this hoe down and get my car back.:)

J Summers 01-01-08 11:57 AM

your shoes are busted.......................

Brydon 01-01-08 10:51 PM

dude im not hate'n on you coz ur car aint bad aigt, but plz wot r u doing poseing like that?? you look/remind me of a differnt colour skinned tim westwood. u follow???

J. Luth 01-02-08 11:23 AM

^hush you silly chav :nono:

Brydon 01-02-08 01:12 PM

sorry tim i had 2 say

J. Luth 01-02-08 01:40 PM

Bloody hell, mate! Tim Westwood is shagalicious! You chav's don't know any better, innit?

Brydon 01-02-08 01:54 PM

Y am i a chav???? and tim westwood is a fuckin bell end. period. when i spoke to him, all i wanted to do is get away from him.his a knob. end of. so pick a new idol . oh and men dont float my boat, so wouldnt know if his shagalicious.

J. Luth 01-02-08 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunmenuts
Y am i a chav???? and tim westwood is a fuckin bell end. period. when i spoke to him, all i wanted to do is get away from him.his a knob. end of. so pick a new idol . oh and men dont float my boat, so wouldnt know if his shagalicious.

LOL ok, dawg, you need to:

1). just stop and leave, before you lose even more of your dignity

2). Learn to fucking form a sentence correctly in the english language.

3). stop being such a silly chav

thanks. pc

innit?

Brydon 01-02-08 02:15 PM

fuck up you muppet, dont give a shit about correctly writing a sentence whilst talking to someone who dickrides tim westwood.You are the one who's pipeing up about nothing.Your the one who's got a facination with chav's.As for loseing dignity, what the fuck you on about???? i bow down to your writing skill's oh holy one. prrffff, thankyou tim for reading this reply.