RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   who's tha hottest? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=177340)

C-Bo 02-16-05 01:35 AM

who's tha hottest?

Who's tha hottest right now in the rap game with dope lyrics in yalls opinion?...in my opinion...i'll have to say Cassidy...kid can spit some hot punchlines, battle, and freestyle too.

Status 02-16-05 01:50 AM

i would have to say
black thought or guru

the are natural legens also

JRoy 02-16-05 01:52 AM

man the best in tha games Grits.....or Gospel Gangstas

OrEo da cookie 02-16-05 09:44 AM

nope ludacris.....

iLL Clint 02-16-05 10:20 AM

All the people ya'll listed are sucky mainstream artists.. Cassidy is the next 50 Cent. He's wack. Black Thought.. nah. Grits.. who the fuck.. and Luda ? LMAO. Ludacris is cool for riding music. Don't get me wrong. But he isn't the dopest.

OrEo da cookie 02-16-05 10:26 AM

he is the dopest mainstream, but underground i would have to go with my boy shanobie

iLL Clint 02-16-05 10:35 AM

Dopest Mainstream is Nas or Jay-Z. . Easily. Tho I Hate To Say It.

But Yo. Underground= Brother Ali Without A Doubt.

Status 02-16-05 10:42 AM

black thought is mad dope yo
and GURU from gangstarr is mad dope

nas is dope but not even on black thought or guru's level

brother ali is dope but once again he would fucking get owned by the great veterans

La Cosa Nostra 02-16-05 11:00 AM

-------

HipHop Talk..

Dirty Nigga 02-16-05 11:09 AM

Grafth is doin it big on the mianstream side of things these days, I'm feelin that niggas style........

Underground scene gotta be Non Phixion, or BK Academy....Benefit was tearin shit up back in the day tho'...

Adrenaline 02-16-05 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck.Shot
Grafth is doin it big on the mianstream side of things these days, I'm feelin that niggas style........

Underground scene gotta be Non Phixion, or BK Academy....Benefit was tearin shit up back in the day tho'...

seen yo...y'all go to soundclick.com/benefit and listen to "proceed with caution"...sick lyrics...

but hmmm..the best? I dont know about that...there's a lot of ill stuff out rite now...Im not sure prolly nas...dat's my nigga!!

Nitrogen 02-16-05 11:16 AM

YO I dont give a fuck, mainstram or underground the best lyrical wise is either Young Chris or Omilio Sparks. spit real shit... simple as that

C-Bo 02-16-05 02:15 PM

Quote:
Posted By Ill Chris
All the people ya'll listed are sucky mainstream artists.. Cassidy is the next 50 Cent.

man ur crazy if you think that bad about Cassidy...listen to some of his freestyles and battles...sick as fuck.

Kawn Flixx 02-16-05 02:25 PM

^THANK YOU!Cassidy is Ill.

Compose 02-16-05 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Bo
man ur crazy if you think that bad about Cassidy...listen to some of his freestyles and battles...sick as fuck.

cassidy doesnt "freestyle", along with lloyd banks...their punches are written and memorized...simple as that