RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   To all the Aliases... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=192333)

Sean Gunner 05-24-05 08:37 PM

To all the Aliases...

Listen, I'm not that serious bout this ish, but it is no longer funny. All this is doing is annoying people and spamming out this forum. This includes the Bel Air names cept for the first one, Darth Vader, and any other person out there acting like a moron on a alias. I'll admit a few aliases, but I didn't act like an idiot and make people wonder what this site is doing. Make aliases to get better, and every now and then have some friend, but the fad of making aliases and annoying us all is done and is no longer cool. So to all the "newbs" making aliases, stop please. px

Bill Clinton 05-24-05 08:41 PM

As the 42nd President of the United States of America, I agree to these terms. Nobody should feel like they need to be somebody else to be successful. I mean, if you read my book you can see that I didn't always have things going my way, but I made it to President of the United States of America. You can do anything you set your mind to my fellow Americans.

¤ÐÅž¤ 05-24-05 08:43 PM

yep, leaving this place for good...........
bones.bann me from this place pleaze.......pz

Lord Vader 05-24-05 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation

Listen, I'm not that serious bout this ish, but it is no longer funny. All this is doing is annoying people and spamming out this forum. This includes the Bel Air names cept for the first one, Darth Vader, and any other person out there acting like a moron on a alias. I'll admit a few aliases, but I didn't act like an idiot and make people wonder what this site is doing. Make aliases to get better, and every now and then have some friend, but the fad of making aliases and annoying us all is done and is no longer cool. So to all the "newbs" making aliases, stop please. px

I will force choke these aliases after I crash the Death Star through their cars. No one should imitate Darth Vader ever!

Kirk 05-24-05 08:51 PM

This is getting gay.

Sean Gunner 05-24-05 09:02 PM

I swear to god if I see another alias I'm gonna do what Daz did and get banned from LL.

The Rock 05-24-05 09:09 PM

the rock says this, alias's dont have 2 b a bad thing, just az long az tha person duzznt freepost ALL THA TIME n shit like WILL..SMITH did

kelsick39 05-24-05 09:09 PM

ok, ill keep that in mind.........

Sean Gunner 05-24-05 09:27 PM

Diag, ban me from LL for a bit please.

¤ÐÅž¤ 05-24-05 09:43 PM

^^freepostin.bann me mad dog.pc

DoContinue 05-24-05 09:44 PM

lets ban everyone from LL

UNF 05-24-05 09:44 PM

Fucking Idiots Man, Stupid Alias

DoContinue 05-24-05 09:47 PM

im not stupid...
its funny that u take the time to actually write in a different font...

The Militant 05-24-05 09:48 PM

i swear on the donkey christ rode im gonna put my head in a blender cause of all these ass holes here

Lord Vader 05-24-05 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Militant
i swear on the donkey christ rode im gonna put my head in a blender cause of all these ass holes here

Go ahead, the universe encourages it.....sensitive wussies