RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battle League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   ok, wow......... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=223150)

J. Luth 02-25-06 08:38 PM

ok, wow.........

so i've noticed the huge amount of no-shows this week, and people who AREN'T voting and doing as told, and people who don't give a fuck. and yes, I'm PMed as many as I could. But since Thursday I WAS in NJ, so I just got back now and wow.....

so I'm gonna just leave this open till next Friday then. and if shit doesn't pick up, then this league will either be closed, or me, hot and solo will think of something else. But most probably deleted if nobody shows interest in it. pc

Indeph 02-25-06 09:46 PM

I'm sorry :(

I dropped for my battle so, *gets on your side*

GKillaz05 02-25-06 10:00 PM

Yeah me too, I dropped!!
... I also voted!
Bitches at everyone to spit, and vote!!

J. Luth 02-25-06 10:40 PM

^word yo. I know y'all did your part. so props to y'all. And if all else fails, we will just take the few people who DID drop and vote and stuff, and create just one lil league... actually what we should of done, till more people got active. but we will see.... but thanks to everyone who actually followed rules, dropped and voted.

Mc Wicked 02-25-06 11:05 PM

I dropped and voted on one battle and I was wating for someone to vote on my battle before I voted again.

This is the second league/Tourny ive enterd in since joining the site and this shit happened both times

Magic5 02-25-06 11:35 PM

Shit's just kind of confusing. I don't think you should have made the forums password protected, because it's really not that big of a deal if people who aren't in still read the battles and shit.

-Substance- 02-26-06 12:00 AM

agree about the password things, but i dropped and am voting right now, but no one even peeps them, we've gotten one vote from rev, the whole week!! but i suggest you drop explinations for the topics each week

J. Luth 02-26-06 12:39 AM

^I do for mine, I don't run the fever shit. And there are reasons mimesis, which will only be seen when people actually stay active and we can add the more interesting rules, which only a few have seen. Cuz as long as shit's like this, we don't think we should introduce the new stuff if nobody would even read it. But for real, we'll see how shit goes. We'll jus move shit up till next friday.

and for people who DID drop on time, and their opponent drops late, they will be penalized one vote for dropping 3 days late, 2 for anything further. pc

King Solo 02-26-06 04:54 AM

Personally, I think that we should've just ran this as ONE SHOW and then after a few weeks if it stayed active and people were interested then branch off into TWO SHOWS.

I mean, we could scrap everything and start again......ONE SHOW.
And then see how things go.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ??

J. Luth 02-26-06 12:15 PM

^yea, that is what I'm thinkin'........ the openin' show I guess can just be like a preview of what shit is like....... but yea, when you guys get on AIM, i'll talk to you. pc

hot 02-26-06 01:20 PM

.................................................. ..

Magic5 02-26-06 02:18 PM

Why'd you close all the threads? What's happening now?

Oh, and pm strobe to reorder the damn subforums, FAY-GIT.

J. Luth 02-26-06 02:37 PM

^STFU HOE!!! lmao... we closed all cuz we doing the one league shit. everybody who atleast checked in, is still in.... everyone who dropped on time and voted will be having a better start then the rest. pc

Nynth Degree 02-26-06 02:40 PM

My battle's still open.

Wicked One 02-26-06 02:42 PM

I dropped but yet mine got closed??