RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   i don't celebrate christmas and chanaucah and all that but.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238683)

∆ P E X X 12-22-06 11:06 PM

i don't celebrate christmas and chanaucah and all that but..

If i did, I'd ask to have paris hilton die of a not-so-tragic drug overdose.

be one big wakeup call to a whole lost generation of young women sending the message that being a coke head and a uber superficial slut leads to nowhere.

Enygma 12-22-06 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
If i did, I'd ask to have paris hilton die of a not-so-tragic drug overdose.

be one big wakeup call to a whole lost generation of young women sending the message that being a coke head and a uber superficial slut leads to nowhere.

LMAO......where do you get these random thoughts from?

Compose 12-22-06 11:13 PM

so you dont accept presents?

and yea those skinny ass girls are disgusting, salma hayek went that route and shes skinny as fuck and i think halle berry is almost there too :(

Tha .Q 12-22-06 11:13 PM

^^It's called drugs.

Anyway...Paris can actually sing...I loved her one song she had with the video

Damn Apeck...hate on crack

∆ P E X X 12-22-06 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
so you dont accept presents?

and yea those skinny ass girls are disgusting, salma hayek went that route and shes skinny as fuck and i think halle berry is almost there too :(

nope, i don't accept presents.

and are you saying selma hayak and halle berry are skinny along the lines of these other coke sluts?

∆ P E X X 12-22-06 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
LMAO......where do you get these random thoughts from?

lol, random to you son..

random to you...

Ebircs 12-22-06 11:44 PM

Hah @ the word uber....

but yeah, i agree

Compose 12-22-06 11:55 PM

Quote:
nope, i don't accept presents.

and are you saying selma hayak and halle berry are skinny along the lines of these other coke sluts?

oh nah definately not, those coke crackbabies are fuckin nutjobs i seen magazines like you could see their bones and shit, salma and halle aint like that at all i just liked them better when they were thicker :( now theyre skinny but definately not on some see through skin bone shit, ugh nasty idk why they think that shit is sexy or w/e

but dam @ not accepting presents :( you should take advantage of the day even if its on some wack pagan shit lol, be like shit i'll take this present thanks but i dont believe in christmas so im not gonna get you anything PEACE lmao

∆ P E X X 12-23-06 12:22 AM

yeah man, needless to say i'd fuck halle berry and selma hayaks pussies inside out.

and yeah, i could be a savage and act like a typical greedy self centered waste of life, but what's the point? that would make me the exact type of person i cant stand now wouldn't it?

Enygma 12-23-06 12:29 AM

Quote:
lol, random to you son..

random to you...

lol....I'm just saying, I notice you come in here with statements sometimes that makes me wonder what the hell you were just doing to form such an opinion on topics that were far from my mind at the moment. Its actually quite entertaining.....lol

∆ P E X X 12-23-06 12:36 AM

well i'm glad you liek it.

because just a moment ago, i was thinking about how i could kill you and get away with it :mad: lol

Ebircs 12-23-06 12:38 AM

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiyaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i'll jim beam drop kick every dummy in this thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Compose 12-23-06 12:58 AM

Quote:
yeah man, needless to say i'd fuck halle berry and selma hayaks pussies inside out.

and yeah, i could be a savage and act like a typical greedy self centered waste of life, but what's the point? that would make me the exact type of person i cant stand now wouldn't it?

werdnessism and shit

$wollzillaâ„¢ 12-23-06 01:17 AM

didnt you just post a forum about buying your mom a christmas present? :huh:

∆ P E X X 12-23-06 02:04 AM

hahaaaaaaa..

nice try.

lmao, that's almost as funny as the unoriginal ass "punchline" punchline in your sig