RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   .:: Verbal Reformatory ::. Tryouts (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=162625)

Godz Angel 11-28-04 02:58 PM

.:: Verbal Reformatory ::. Tryouts

Any one wanna try out for this Crew?..... This Will Be a Dope Crew, And we will be real active and battle alot.... I am getting 8 Members to start the Crew and I want 12 Total...... And.. Of course I am the leader of this crew.... So If you are dope and loyal, And you wanna be in this... Then Try out Homie~

Leader: â€- Gødž Ã…ngël â€-

Co-Leader: Legend

Text:
1. â€- Gødž Ã…ngël â€-
2. NeptuneHurricane
3. Xdecent
4. lil C.A.L.I
5. Killa Kid
6. NY's Finest
7. The Eruption
8. Legend

Just Post What you wanna do for tha Crew and I will put you down.
Thank you...
Peace~

Retro 11-28-04 03:01 PM

My Crew Will Be Better and I Bet Legend Will Be In Your Lineup.

Godz Angel 11-28-04 03:02 PM

I dont care if your crew wil be better...... And Who ever trys out I will see if I want them in this Shyt....

Peace~

Retro 11-28-04 03:03 PM

NO! Stop Pm'ing Me Sayin You Want In My Crew You Are Ass!...Sorry Did I Say That Out Loud.?

Godz Angel 11-28-04 03:06 PM

Oh come one man.. You know this crew will take a shit on your crew... Bitch.. HA HA HA....

Retro 11-28-04 03:11 PM

Sure...Logistic...You Are Ass as soon as My Crew Get's Together already got 3, We'll Exclude Shit's On Ya Ear Lobe.... Retro-Bution..That's The Foundation Of Dopeness..Now Shutup and Get Out My Thread * Think's Oop's This ain' my thread, scamper's Off with a Inflated Ego, Still Mo' Gangsta Than Dog's Angel*

Godz Angel 11-28-04 03:14 PM

..:Logistic:........... ooo wow..... I got my name changed bitch... It snot like i have two accounts bitch....... And I am your dogs angel and I come to woop your ass not bite it.... Nopw get out of your thread and go fuck your crew members...

Nuff Said~

Retro 11-28-04 03:15 PM

Don't Do "Nuff Said" You ain't Troop...You Fuckin Fag...I Mean Shit THUG was Wack...You ain't Got Leadership qualitie's...So Shut Ya Mouth Biotch..

* -- Blaza -- * 11-28-04 05:22 PM

Yo Retro Leave this nigga alone he juss startin a crew don't matter if ya crews gonna be better wtf u can't even make a crew u dont got enough fuckin posts stop poppin shit off in This niggaz thread iight son shit ~1~

* -- Blaza -- * 11-28-04 08:40 PM

yeah dats right im tryin out
Look

Yo when you spit in defourm you wan't a good meaning
Verbal Scars Verbal Beating From my verse is what ur seeing
It's the slur that gets you murked from words that really hurt
And it's a blur when i squirt my unpredictable venomus verse
It's Slower and more perfected when u make the lines lower
I'm here to infourm you that Verbal Reformatory is here to take over

Godz Angel 11-28-04 09:42 PM

Thats A pretty Sweet verse... I say you in.. I like it....... Dont you have to have 8 People to start a crew?........ Oh well..... You in........... Hey what do you want to be in as?... Audio, Text, Or poetry/topical?... I will put you in for text now..... until you tell me..

Peace~

* -- Blaza -- * 11-28-04 09:47 PM

Thankx im in ill take Text..............pz...

Godz Angel 11-28-04 09:50 PM

Ok... See if you can get some other dope heads to join this ok?... You my co-leader.... Peace out~~~~~~~~~~~~

50Cal. 11-28-04 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro
Don't Do "Nuff Said" You ain't Troop...You Fuckin Fag...I Mean Shit THUG was Wack...You ain't Got Leadership qualitie's...So Shut Ya Mouth Biotch..

nuff said.................now say something slick so i can own you :nono:

Godz Angel 11-28-04 09:53 PM

Dont say nuff said.. you aint troop... You fag.....

HA HA HA~