RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Thread Dump (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   Look at my Sig and Laugh at this Moron.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=200834)

.Ike. 07-19-05 05:23 PM

Look at my Sig and Laugh at this Moron.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea......im sorry for making this thread...itll prolly piss the mods off...buuuuuuuut i couldnt resist with such an idiotic statement like this....look what verbal shooter said....hahahahahahahaha...he said it in the 50 thread in hip hop talk...lol...sorry...i had to bring everyones attention to this

Daubs 07-19-05 05:25 PM

Dindnt you know, teph is loyd banks :cool:

Sixth Sense 07-19-05 05:26 PM

nah he aint lloyd banks he yayo......teph is yayo

Kirk 07-19-05 05:27 PM

^his sig has Nas doing the robot.

Sixth Sense 07-19-05 05:28 PM

ur avy has a small chew toy noddin his head^^

Kirk 07-19-05 05:28 PM

But its cute...

Acuity 07-19-05 05:29 PM

In a way teph is right....pac is not by any standard a dope lyricist, he was a good lyricist for keepin it street and accessible...compare him to canibus? he was dope 4 saying what needed 2 b sed about the streets/politics/and black people and he was dope for his realness, credibility and his prescence on the mic...his lyrics are deefinently one of the less dope aspects about pac

Sixth Sense 07-19-05 05:29 PM

but mines gangsta........

.Ike. 07-19-05 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuity
In a way teph is right....pac is not by any standard a dope lyricist, he was a good lyricist for keepin it street and accessible...compare him to canibus? he was dope 4 saying what needed 2 b sed about the streets/politics/and black people and he was dope for his realness, credibility and his prescence on the mic...his lyrics are deefinently one of the less dope aspects about pac

ok...he may not have had the strongest lyrics in the world...but even comparing them to 50's? are you serious?...............

Immense 07-19-05 05:43 PM

teph has a point...pac was more of a story teller..theres different ways of been good...pac was emotional...think if pac was in a battle..he wouldnt have nothing special..but he was the best with emotion....he was deep as fuck..50 was decent at first...now he sooooo wank in my opinion....he just raps about ice.....

and...off topic....why did ja rule get so much stick....ja is also a storyteller...hes got emotion..hes waaaaaayyyy better than 50 cent at writing songs....50 just has a way of writing basic rhymes about stuff idiots wnt to hear...

.Ike. 07-19-05 05:50 PM

^ ive actually always like Ja for some odd reason....his voice is dope as shit

KOOL COL-B 07-19-05 05:53 PM

i agree wif teph, werd

Sik Wit It 07-19-05 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStepBeyond
But its cute...

not really... ^

& ur sig, Invek, that person is a moron

.Ike. 07-19-05 05:57 PM

jesus christ at some of the replies.........im thinkin about leavin this fuckin site if this is the way you morons think....me n Sik are like the only normal humans in this bitch....

Sean Gunner 07-19-05 06:03 PM

One reason I respect Pac more than 50, is that he was trying to tell people that that kind of living was not what they should want. It was something that people dream about, but when they get it, it isn't what they thought it would be. He told them God was the only way to be saved, money can't do it, nothing but God can do it.

50, on the other hand, is rapping a completely different message. He is saying how cool he is that he got shot and lived, and that money, hos, and rides are the only thing they write for.

Pac wrote what the world needs...Was his lyrics stunning? No. But the message inside of them worked. He didn't come out and say his message directly most of the time, where as 50's lyrics are basic and he just writes telling people that being rich from rap is the only good thing bout it.

Oh, and Pac was still lyrically better then 50. My cousin can go "boop blop" and if they put a good beat on it I bet he can be more famous then 50.

Pac = Truth
50 = Greedy mofo