RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Writer's Block (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   *Your attention Please* (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=138714)

Karl Merks 07-31-04 07:57 PM

*Your attention Please*

To Latin Kitten, Kingz, and anyone else who thinks I'm such a dickrider...

Q: Why is Karl Such A Dickrider?

A: Cause I can be. Seriously...

What is the point of a text tournament...? To see who's the best out of the battlers participating. Right? So why the fuck should someone advance without facing an oppenent. (I'm refering to the Kingz situation.)

Flash no-showed, and I went looking for a replacement battler. Given such sort notice, I found Shabba online and asked if he would drop. When he agreed, i figured no one would really care.

Being a couple of ignorant little assholes, you had to bitch and moan until i gave Kingz the win. Honestly, how good can it feel to win cause the other guy didn't show up?

Have fun next round.

Ms. Get Gully 07-31-04 08:07 PM

^they will do anything ANYTHING to win a text battle....these people will cry if they loose ;/ and they actually think they nice half the time which is the problem! .

tsk tsk tsk.

Poppa Kap 07-31-04 08:07 PM

I didn have a problem giving him a new battler but it shouldnt of been someone who just lost in another match because that is giving that person 2 shots which is UNFAIR. I thought u had replacement battlers lined up tho?

Karl Merks 07-31-04 08:11 PM

None that I could get a hold of quickly.

I'm not going to argue over it now, but I think it's unfair for you to call me a d/r, when clearly, i've got no reason to be on Shabba's dick. In the future, i'll put in a different replacement battler... but if kid's are going to wait until the last minute to post, it leaves me with very few options.

Pop Lotty 07-31-04 11:49 PM

WHAT!!!
I must really be a threat to the ppl in the tournament, they wanted me out that bad...wow...im a senior now i guess.......fuckin fags.

Kingz 08-01-04 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apotheosis
I didn have a problem giving him a new battler but it shouldnt of been someone who just lost in another match because that is giving that person 2 shots which is UNFAIR. I thought u had replacement battlers lined up tho?

word, i can understand replacement battlers but there IS NO EXCUSE for give Shabba 2 chances

Pop Lotty 08-01-04 02:32 AM

go retake ur math class......

40z 08-01-04 10:56 AM

Someone vote on my battle with Apotheosis.

Poppa Kap 08-01-04 12:28 PM

Its not that anyone is worried your a threat at all shabba. Its just the fact u had a bttle vs kings which u lost meaning ur out of the tourny. Therefore u shudnt get a 2nd chance 2 get in the next round

Tupac8888 08-01-04 01:51 PM

boo//

Pop Lotty 08-01-04 02:27 PM

bbbbbooooooooooooo....that nigga had a fuckin week to write a verse...i had an hour....Kingz will get ATE next round.

Kingz 08-01-04 02:30 PM

unlike u i didnt take a whole fuckin week to write it i did it in bout 5 mins.

u want some eh? lets takes this to audio, wot u say to that?

Pop Lotty 08-01-04 02:39 PM

fuckin idiot......if i havent ever done audio...wut makes u think ill start now...u think a magic mic is gonna fall from the sky...shuttup

Kingz 08-01-04 02:42 PM

ok pussy

Pop Lotty 08-01-04 02:47 PM

lol.....ur gonna get ATE...next round if u spit like u did..............