RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Peer Counselor (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=196)
-   -   I got a problem..... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=191960)

SexyChick1338 05-22-05 04:56 PM

I got a problem.....

Alright, I just posted up my x-bf's rhymes that he wrote about me and well, we just broke up like last week, and well we've been together for 14 months, and for me that's long cause I hate being commided, but with him it's different. Well anyway he is the one who dumped me because his boi Vince (not his real name) told him that I was cheatin on him with a boy name JJ (not real name) which isn't true, I mean I talked to the kid and the kid is an asshole so I don't even want to see the dude even in school. And my bf thinks I cheated on him and so he dumped me but I never cheated on him. Also I went far with him if ya know what I mean. And he just called me at like 12 askin me back out but now he got in trouble so he can't talk to me or see me for a month. But I really do love him and I know he loves me, so should I go back out with him?

Viva 05-22-05 05:01 PM

yeah girl u obviously love and miss this boy, if u think he's worth it go back out wit him.
obviously he has trust issues which u need to talk to him about if ur gettin back wit him, but the fact is, he thot u cheated and he didnt like it, which is kinda a good sign, sum guys jus wouldnt give a fuck!
u need to have a serious talk wit him n tell him he hasta talk things thru wit u b4 makin decisions like that! but if u feel that he deserves it, u should give him a second chance!

SexyChick1338 05-22-05 05:07 PM

I would give him a second chance but what makes it harder is that he dumped me like 7 times and they only lasted no more than 24 hours

Viva 05-22-05 05:29 PM

what were the reasons behind each of them, cuz u need to see if the same issue keeps croppin up n if it does n hes not likely to change it will lead up to the same old shit if u get back wit him n probly be the reason y yaz break up 4 good! serious, iunno ur age but im guessin ur young, 2 young to get tied down to someone who dont treat u right anyways so think hard and long bout wat u wanna do

Sean Gunner 05-22-05 05:36 PM

Well I think you all need to talk and explain what is going on. It's hard for a guy to not believe if a girl is cheatin on him cuz good looking girls tend to do that. Also, sometimes people confuse what "cheating" is to each other. Like my girl now considers cheating long hugs and anything past that. To him it may be hugging guys period.

SexyChick1338 05-22-05 05:50 PM

My boy is the sweetest guy I ever met, and he gave so much up for me, he was sopposed to move to another state to get recognized for basketball but he stayed back for me, and I don't even hug guys at school becaue I hang out with my girls, and my bf is a year older than me and he is in the highschool and I am still in middle school. Or grades go from 7-9 for middle school and 10-12 for highschool. And he is in 10th and I'm in 9th. Anyway he just called me again like a hour ago now sayin that he can't talk to me or see me for 3 months cause of his parents. And he thinks Ima cheat on him cause he can't see me/talk to me for that long. Which I love him to death I know I'm only 9th grade but I really do want to marry him.

Viva 05-22-05 05:54 PM

what age r u in 9th grade we dont have that here!?

SexyChick1338 05-22-05 06:01 PM

I'm 15 years old

Viva 05-22-05 06:08 PM

yeah u only 15 girl fuck that!! lol

SexyChick1338 05-22-05 06:37 PM

Well he was at a house warming party or whatever cause his parents made him go, and there was like 15 11 year olds kicking him and he got pissed and hit them back so. Just casue I'm 15 don't mean anything, I love him to death I fell in love with him when i first met him and I was in 6th grade. And I still love him to this day, but we didn't get together until my 8th grade year.

Viva 05-22-05 06:41 PM

u fuckin serious girl!! im all for true luv n shit but ur only 15 aight, n u tied down to a guy who 1.dont believe u 2.dont trust u 3. has dumped u many times b4 4.wont even c u or speak to u 4 months lol and 5.beats up lil kids like wtf!!

SexyChick1338 05-22-05 06:46 PM

lol, he is very short tempered. I mean I would have done the same thing I mean if you have 15 kids kicking you all at once. But besides he trusts me it's just that his boi keeps tellin him that I'm cheatin when I'm not and it's becasue he hates this one girl and I'm really good friends with her and besides he hates me to. But I love him more than anything and it means alot that he used to go out alot and party and he gave that all up for me cause he cares alot about me and he loves me so I dunno.

Viva 05-22-05 06:53 PM

well from what u just told me, i would say no, and if both of ya would hit a bunch of kids, both of ya aint mature enough to have a real relationship

SexyChick1338 05-22-05 06:56 PM

I know it comes off as we're not mature but we are. He is just short temperd and so am I. But I love kids, I mean I would put up with it more than what he did. But this isn't helpin my problem.