RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Change... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248245)

∆ P E X X 01-01-09 08:55 PM

Change...

Every new year's eve I find my self sitting back and thinking about change, all the changes I could have made to make the year more beneficial and all the things I would like to change about my self for the new year.

what changes would you like to make in your self to make your life better?

I'd like to change the way I relate to people, both speaking and listening.
take people's feelings more into consideration.
become more open to criticism and less defensive.
generally become more patient and understanding.

01-01-09 09:10 PM

I find my personality generally self pleasing.

There is absolutely nothing I would change about my conduct. I think I'm a little bit too ambitious to sit tight however. Maybe I could lose a little ambition.

La Cosa Nostra 01-01-09 09:42 PM

Taken from my new years resolution thread i made last night..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
yearly thing really..

what is it YOU plan to change in your life this comming 365x24 hour period of movement?

personally i really gotta stop looking for love in all the wrong places...stop messing with superficial girlfriends and try to find one who is actually worth it for me to stick with.. ive been down about this latly, i mean i get sex with really good looking girls but at the end of the day ive only ever had one experience that lasted a year and a half where the girl i was with i truely loved and the things we did i felt actually equated to somthing... so my first resolution is to find a proper girlfriend and fall in that fickle bullshit sense of love again if i actually have the ability to do so anymore..

secondly ofcourse is career wise.. doing what im doing currantly is only gonna eventually land me in jail so i might aswell either be rapping hard out which could be a possibility if i play my cards right.. financially the gains im hoping are enough to properly become rich and acomplish more legally than what I am doing now.. either that or set in motion the cogs and axels that will build my career in psychology... both paths are long and ardious.... so by the end of this year i atleast want to have it sorted as to what im actually doing...

And thats about finito with what I want from this year...

Ofcourse happyness, whatevers good... continue on with my good friends, good health, etc...

but those are the two things i really need to address...

what are yours?

but either way.. apexx.. been trying to get in contact with you to see whether youd be down to drop a verse for an OMB memorial track...

∆ P E X X 01-01-09 09:50 PM

Quote:

but either way.. apexx.. been trying to get in contact with you to see whether youd be down to drop a verse for an OMB memorial track...

wuddup nos, yeah I checked that email addy for the first time in ages today and mailed a reply. that's part of what brought me here today tbh.

La Cosa Nostra 01-01-09 09:57 PM

So you stopped rapping?

or whatsup?

J. Luth 01-02-09 12:31 AM

Yo what up man? Good to see you back. Got something important I gotta discuss with you later on if you free.

What's your e-mail again? I don't think I have it anymore. Or if you ever on AIM/MSN or w/e you got.

btw, I've finally switched over to the mac side man.

but hit me up. peaceeeee

SerB 01-02-09 01:19 AM

Make more money. rofl @ ur emo shit.

Young Kidd (LM) 01-02-09 05:06 AM

^ disrespect at its finest lol

WhoAmI 01-02-09 05:50 AM

that emo probably has 10x as much money as you serb, you clown lol

J. Luth 01-02-09 10:42 AM

Serb's parents probably pay that emo to handle their business acquisitions

Magic5 01-02-09 04:23 PM

Hahahaha, what's up man? How you been?

M&rk 01-02-09 05:06 PM

Quote:

the first thing about girls. i dont think its about right girl as much as the right time in your life, cuz i had a girl for 4 years but never could return the love cuz i aint ready for that. and i feel i could find a girl that loves me under any rock anywhere, girls feelings is nutty, its up to me when i feel like lovin one when i will know its time to settle down.
as far as career. thats got me too right now

01-02-09 05:37 PM

stupid people perceptions

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-02-09 06:18 PM

...i've been a lot nicer to kids on here then i usually am,that's a pretty positive change i'd say lol

Cola 01-02-09 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
...i've been a lot nicer to kids on here then i usually am,that's a pretty positive change i'd say lol

WWOOOOOOOORRRRRDDDD SOOOONNN

WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRDDDDDD