RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   "DASIT" of VH1's White Rapper Show to appear on OYD Radio 2/11/07 :) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239742)

TitoBronsky 02-01-07 06:16 PM

"DASIT" of VH1's White Rapper Show to appear on OYD Radio 2/11/07 :)

Its confirmed Guys and Gals :)

Dasit of VH1's White Rapper Show will be stoping by the show for an interview on 2/11/07 @ 7:30pm . He'll be promoting his upcomin album aswell as giving the listeners some behind the scenes info on how shit REALY went down on the set of the show. Also.... I'll be airing his DISS TRACK aimed @ MC SEARCH!!!!!! its gonna be an EXCLUSIVE SHOW YOU DONT WANNA MISS!!!!!!!!!! Mark this down on your Calenders people..... ITS NOT A FUCKING GAMEEEEEEEEEEEE :thumbup:

TUNE IN HERE : http://67.159.26.92:9030/listen.pls

D/L "SKYPE" if you wanna participate in the broadcast.... send in live feed and questions. www.skype.com just register a name and add : TitoBronsky to your messanger contacts. :) You can also send shout outs and tracks to me live during the show... i'll get what you send into rotation.

AIM : Tito4bro2nsky0
MSN: Tito4bro2nsky0@hotmail.com

OYD RADIO on the ConspiracyUK Networks Sunday Nights 7pm-9pmEST

also.... be on the look out for the collab comin soon

OYD IN THE BUILDING!!

-Don Tito Bronsky

Enygma 02-01-07 06:28 PM

Dude, that's some dope ass shit!!!!!!!

Hit me up and let me know what's good man :thumbup:

New Meth0d 02-01-07 06:45 PM

haha thats awesome, ill be listening on 2/11

Mayne Event 02-01-07 07:01 PM

dope but man tito.. your head looks fucked up in that pic with IT... just reminds me of an ostrage or somethin.. .looks funny haha

Blay'all 02-01-07 07:02 PM

word... but lmao @ how lame a bunch of white dudes look at getting excited over a cat from the "White Rapper Show" being interviewed :P

but no hate, i'm just pointing that out for laughs, i must admit thats pretty dope getting him to do an interview and shit...

New Meth0d 02-01-07 07:09 PM

lol well i'd rather listen to dasit from the white rapper show than chopper from da band

Blay'all 02-01-07 07:11 PM

lol i know, but i'm just pointing out how mad stereotypical "white internet rap nerd"-ish that looked :P

New Meth0d 02-01-07 07:16 PM

hahaha i feel you on that

Enygma 02-01-07 08:39 PM

dude, its a nationally known cat being interviewed by someone on the up and coming.....why wouldn't we get excited for him?

Blay'all 02-01-07 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Jordan™
but no hate, i'm just pointing that out for laughs, i must admit thats pretty dope getting him to do an interview and shit...

TitoBronsky 02-01-07 09:17 PM

If yall have any questions youd like me to ask him .... you can submit them here... and i'll shout you out and ask your question on air wit dude..... I'll Take the Top 5 questions from this thread and ask him them During the interview :)

New Meth0d 02-01-07 10:45 PM

what made him try-out for the white rapper show? i know he quit because it was "corny and racist and it made them look like fools". Did he realize that before he got on the show or did he think it was legit.

oh yeah and whats with his look, with the tie and everything haha

Logic The Goonie 02-02-07 01:17 AM

If they were just trying to make them look like fools, why did they have Just Blaze? How about Grandmaster Flash? How about Juelz Santana? The seasons not even over yet, there's no telling who else they're going to meet. Those people aren't fucking clowns and they sure as hell wouldn't do some shit like this as a joke. VH1 is the only fucking station that knows anything about hip-hop apparently, you know, with the Hip-Hop Honors and all the specials they have about it. Dasit had potential, but he has NO respect from me or anyone who doesn't buy his bullshit.

TitoBronsky 02-02-07 10:42 AM

Thank You Everyone for your support and comments :)

The Promotion has begun.... this show is gonna be HUGE