RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Comments & Suggestions (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Strobe, got a question. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=176104)

La Cosa Nostra 02-07-05 10:13 PM

Strobe, got a question.

Aiight you know how you dont transfer wins.. What if you made it a rule that only alias's with 10 wins or more can have transfers?

It would mean that you wouldnt be getting that many transfer requests since most people dont take an alias past 10 wins which means you wouldnt have to look into a bunch of small win transfers to make sure their legit. Its just a thought since some people have had alias's exposed, or theyve gotton new names and want to keep their recs all in one and arnt trying to cheat the system like people have done in the past..

What if there was even a post requirement to narrow the amount of people elegeble for win transfers.. Something like over 2000 posts on either name and 10 wins or more on the alias?

I'm sure nobody would disagree with this? Would it be ok?

Pion 02-08-05 12:27 AM

it's a good idea I suppose, but you already have 35 wins, and now you want more?

And also, make it if you want to transfer, you must have the losses transfered as well, to prevent the cheating...

Refleckz 02-08-05 01:00 AM

^^^ It's The Same Ving Transfering Records Nigka, And Nos Is Dope I Support Hi mAll Va Way

Armageddon 02-08-05 01:13 AM

I agree with this idea.

Status 02-08-05 01:15 AM

good idea...althoug i dont have any alias's...

strobe 02-08-05 04:03 AM

I'll permit the transfers if we setup a field that is only viewable by us for you to specify during registration that the account is your alias. Let me know if this is an acceptable compromise.

Armageddon 02-08-05 04:13 AM

Yeah definatly, that would be cool.. But what about accounts that are already registered?

Sean Gunner 02-08-05 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
I'll permit the transfers if we setup a field that is only viewable by us for you to specify during registration that the account is your alias. Let me know if this is an acceptable compromise.

Works for me. I wish this had been done sooner, I miss my 3-1 record:(

Hammer 02-08-05 10:48 AM

Quote:

Strobe is god.

But i wonder how many people use the strobe account to mod this site

La Cosa Nostra 02-09-05 01:41 PM

Quote:

Yeah, that would be cool.

I did set my reference as Nostradamus..
Does that count?

.9th Degree 02-09-05 01:55 PM

Make sure to set it up for multiple alias' lol

*Nice* 02-09-05 01:58 PM

Nos Is Dope I Support Hi mAll Va Way

~Luciano~ 02-09-05 02:40 PM

Yea its a coo idea i guess

Troop wit an alias?....Scary thought

*Nuff Said*

¤ÐÅž¤ 02-09-05 09:54 PM

ya its a good idea..

strobe 02-10-05 03:36 AM

I sent this to someone asking about a record transfer:

"Regarding the battle record, when that was set up, it was intended for people to transfer records into that account. For example, I don't want people to d/r because I am strobe, so I setup a new account called notstrobe and battle. After I'm tired of battling, I transfer the wins/losses from notstrobe into my strobe account"

Basically, if you think about it, it is a one way transfer... alias to your primary account.