RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Hey guys...don't be mad at me (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245044)

Tha .Q 12-23-07 02:45 PM

Hey guys...don't be mad at me

my flava in ithot.mp3 - 2.02MB

Beat: Flawless Productions
Hook: Q
Verse: 1 Q

This will likely be a candidate for the intro track to my new mixtape: Tha Billion Dolla Project

Holla

ILL GEE 12-23-07 04:35 PM

damn.... kinda catchy.... versus are straight.... especially the beginning of the second verse.... thought the hook was aliittle plain until ya got to the "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute....." part... it livened it up.... one thing i would say to work on or touch up a bit is that little melody type singing thing you did in the second verse.... make it more melodic so that it blends in better with the verse... good shyt

Tha .Q 12-23-07 05:15 PM

^^Yea...I thought about that after the fact

preciate da feed

Zone Out 12-23-07 06:57 PM

You're very consistent, Q.
I cant wait til I get situated so I can start recording again.
Hopefully we'll work together in the future.
You know I go all in.

La Cosa Nostra 12-23-07 07:45 PM

Man... Your vocals need work brother I keep telling you...

I dunno if you shut it off as though I'm just hating or what.. Its hard to say what it is but you gotta do something about your recording voice........ Cause man, it sounds sort of like a less articulate canibus voice at times, the type of voice you gotta really be into the lyrics the guys putting out to put up with the vocals...

Try and sit down with ya mic, record a verse and try to change your voice a bit to make it sound a lot more articulate, clear, but grimey n urban, know what I mean?

I'm telling you, youll benefit from this... Cause ya lyrics dont sound bad half the time, its just that voice that annoys me......

Tha .Q 12-23-07 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Man... Your vocals need work brother I keep telling you...

I dunno if you shut it off as though I'm just hating or what.. Its hard to say what it is but you gotta do something about your recording voice........ Cause man, it sounds sort of like a less articulate canibus voice at times, the type of voice you gotta really be into the lyrics the guys putting out to put up with the vocals...

Try and sit down with ya mic, record a verse and try to change your voice a bit to make it sound a lot more articulate, clear, but grimey n urban, know what I mean?

I'm telling you, youll benefit from this... Cause ya lyrics dont sound bad half the time, its just that voice that annoys me......

lol...I can't help the voice God gave me...but, I know wut u mean...delivery, delivery, delivery...

gotchu on that

.TeamOne. 12-23-07 10:13 PM

what happened to posting songs in the song forum?
Michael, why dont you ever post your songs where they belong? What happened to this site? Do the mod no longer care?

Young Kidd (LM) 12-23-07 11:21 PM

i like the hook.
the chorus was a little...unemotional til that Waaaaaaait a minute thing. that shit made it nice as hell.

lol i'm feeling it.

the verses are always straight but the second one seems a little a choppy at the singing parts..like just a lil off by me.

otherwise nice.

Tha .Q 12-24-07 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Kidd (LM)
i like the hook.
the chorus was a little...unemotional til that Waaaaaaait a minute thing. that shit made it nice as hell.

lol i'm feeling it.

the verses are always straight but the second one seems a little a choppy at the singing parts..like just a lil off by me.

otherwise nice.

thanx

Jay Rose 12-24-07 12:23 AM

dude...how long has it been since we dropped a seroius collab....get at me we should work somethin up n hit up that open mic place in dc with some new killer shit....get at me...bout the song....mostly the only part i didnt like was the hook was like said not spit....didnt think you really meant what you were sayin...like you were just going thru the motions....get back to me tho....we gotta put somethin together

La Cosa Nostra 12-24-07 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .TeamOne.
what happened to posting songs in the song forum?
Michael, why dont you ever post your songs where they belong? What happened to this site? Do the mod no longer care?

I make an exception for certain people only...