RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Is it me or is religion falling aprt (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=242742)

Indeph 06-09-07 08:19 PM

Is it me or is religion falling aprt

I remember a time where if ANYONE said they don't believe in God it'd be a major issue. More and more people I know are saying that more so. The majority has always been people who are part of a religion, but are doubtful. But now it's almost like it's no longer a matter of questionining anymore, most people now either are sure they don't believe in religion, or are completly loyal to a religion. Who do you think is gonna win? :( This is a job for Kratos.

KOOL COL-B 06-09-07 08:48 PM

yeah, i didnt even know people still really fucked wif religion till i got on tha net.

if u look at anybodys facebook from round my way, everybodys either athiest or says sumthin about religion bein stupid, haha, werd

Indeph 06-09-07 08:55 PM

^ play god of war >:0 its 20 dollars

Logic The Goonie 06-09-07 09:12 PM

LOL @ seeing everything so black and white. If anything, more people than not are just unsure about everything and are experimenting with beliefs than being on one definitive side or the other.

Terumoto 06-09-07 09:18 PM

LOL... Oh no, people are questioning what they are told instead of believing it blindly for fear of social rejection. The world must be coming to an end. :whacky:

Indeph 06-09-07 09:20 PM

I didn't say the world was coming to end. I didnt even say it was bad. And I DID recognize a point where the majority was unsure =/ Why don't people read things :(

Logic The Goonie 06-09-07 09:25 PM

"...most people now either are sure they don't believe in religion, or are completly loyal to a religion."

:mad:

Terumoto 06-09-07 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
I didn't say the world was coming to end. I didnt even say it was bad. And I DID recognize a point where the majority was unsure =/ Why don't people read things :(

You think I have time to read things?

And to what you said, no, I won't go out with you. >:-0

Indeph 06-09-07 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
The majority has always been people who are part of a religion, but are doubtful.

Kolb did u buy god of war yet

Indeph 06-09-07 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
You think I have time to read things?

And to what you said, no, I won't go out with you. >:-0

Did your game download

Terumoto 06-09-07 09:28 PM

I am alive, aren't I?

Indeph 06-09-07 09:30 PM

No. Have you forgotten already? You had a heart attack... you're in hell. *twilight zone music*

Terumoto 06-09-07 09:31 PM

Ohh that reminds me of something... Didn't you say something in that heart attack thread or something as a joke and I said it was pretty true and I would explain why when I got home then I forgot to? What was that thing...

Indeph 06-09-07 09:33 PM

Yep, thinks it bout time you explained it

Terumoto 06-09-07 09:36 PM

What was it though?